Title: The Right Time (written July 3, 2004 -- originally titled "Of Lust and Love", new title given on July 5, 2004) Author: Grampy Volvo (manicsubsidal1983@yahoo.com) Pairing: Jay/Randal, Jay/Silent Bob Rating: NC-17 -- no more, no less. Archive: Indeed. Feedback: Always. ;) Warning: This plot bunny had only a 6-hour gestation period before it hatched. May be a little premature. Also, a bit of humor involved. Disclaimer: I don't own anything involved with this story, especially that dastardly glass. A/N: The trenchcoat towards the end of the story never came off of Silent Bob in the story -- it was just assumed to have been in an unmentioned pile of his clothes that he must have removed before he fell asleep on the couch. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Ding. "Ow!" Jay yelled. "Sorry!" Randal cleared the glass off of the table and it shattered on the floor below them. "Whatever, just keep going!" Jay hurriedly took his hoodie and shirt off. "Oh yeah!" Randal sat up, still straddling Jay's lower body, and removed his shirt and baseball cap. "Can't wait, can't wait . . ." Jay fumbled with his belt a little before he was able to kick his pants and shoes off. "Ah! Shit!" Randal almost caught himself in his zipper he was hurrying so fast to get his jeans off. Jay began feverishly kissing Randal's neck and collarbone. "Where's the lube?" he whispered. "Where's that fucking lube?" "Right here, man, right here." Randal felt around the table until he found the lube in the back pocket of his jeans. He opened it and messily slathered it over his fingers and his package. "Do you want this?" Randal smirked as he put one finger completely inside Jay. "Ah! More, more! Ah!" Jay cried out as another finger went in. "Just fuck me, damn it!" "You asked for it." Randal winked, brought Jay's legs up over his shoulders and roughly entered him. "OH my fucking God!" Jay's cries of passion echoed in Randal's ears. "Yeah, you like that, don't you?" Randal teased Jay, thrusting especially slowly and driving Jay mad with lust. "Oh God, fuck me, harder, Oh God please!" Jay gripped Randal's shoulders as hard as he could until Randal quickened the pace. "Say you want me, Jay!" Randal pounded so hard his muscles began to hurt. "Fuck! Want you -- so bad --" Jay's mind, at this point, didn't work well enough to complete a sentence. He threw his hair back out of his face and closed his eyes. "Come on! Say my name!" Randal and Jay were very close to coming. "Oh God, Bob! Ah!" Jay screamed, coming explosively all over his stomach. "Oh!" Randal came just as hard inside Jay. "I mean, what?" Jay, still breathing hard from aftershocks, replied, "What, man?" Randal pulled out and got up to clean himself off and put on his clothes. "Last I checked, my name was Randal." "Yeah, I know," said Jay, sitting up and rubbing the knot the glass left on his head. "What's your fucking point?" "You called Bob's name. Again." Though he didn't show it, Randal was quite annoyed. "I let it slide the first time --" "What's the big deal?" Jay yelled defensively. "It's not like me and you are serious or nothing." "But if you love someone else, shouldn't you be fucking him instead?" "Please! Like Lunchbox would ever --" Jay paused and shook his head. "Jeez, you really know how to fuck up a mood, Randal." "Yeah, I'm awesome, I know." Randal gave a characteristic smirk and turned serious when he realized Jay wasn't laughing. "Why don't you just talk to him? You never know." "I don't know, I --" "Look, I'd love to have this chat with you -- REALLY -- but I have work tomorrow and it's getting late." Randal motioned toward the clock as it struck midnight. Jay cleaned himself up and got dressed. "Yeah, alright, later man." He walked out the door and to he and Silent Bob's apartment. When he walked into the apartment, he saw Silent Bob sleeping on the couch in front of a blank blue television screen. He smiled, shut off the TV and went to bed. I'll just tell him tomorrow, he thought just before he drifted off. Jay woke up about an hour before he usually would, took a shower, put on some Axe, walked into the living room and shook Silent Bob awake. Silent Bob groaned and stared into Jay's eyes, wondering why he was so rudely awakened. "I have some news," Jay said matter-of-factly, his heart thumping in his chest so hard he could have sworn he was having a bad trip. "Silent Bob, you, my friend --" Jay paused, having second thoughts. "-- are awesome!" Silent Bob stared blankly at Jay, then rolled over to go back to sleep. "No! Wait a minute!" Jay exclaimed. "What I mean is, I like you." Silent Bob smiled, patted Jay on the shoulder, then rolled back over to sleep. "No!" Jay sighed. "What I really mean is that I really like you." Silent Bob sat up and peered intently at Jay. Jay felt like he was melting under Silent Bob's hot stare. "Umm, yeah, for a long time, and I was thinking maybe, but no, not really, and I wanted to, but you, and no --" Bob interrupted Jay's semi-coherent ramblings with a kiss. Jay looked wide-eyed at Bob. "You mean -- yeah?" he asked almost innocently. Silent Bob nodded, smiling. "Snoogans! Get over here --" Jay wrapped his arms around Silent Bob's shoulders and drew him into a long, deep kiss. "Mmm, fuckin' A," he said as he pulled away. Bob held up his index finger. "What is it?" Silent Bob looked sternly at Jay and said, "No more fucking Randal." Jay's jaw dropped. "That's all I have to do?" His mind flashed to the highlights of he and Randal's table tryst. "I guess I will miss some things --" A pain in his head reminded him of the ill-placed glass. "- - but it won't be too bad." He kissed Bob quickly but warmly. "So we're gonna fuck, right?" Bob shook his head. "So I'm never gonna get to fuck again?" Bob smiled and shook his head. "Of course we will, when the time comes. I don't want to rush anything with you and risk destroying the unbelievable camaraderie we have, let alone the love we could potentially share. I believe that when the right time to make love is upon us, we will both know with our hearts and souls and we will understand that everything was well worth the wait, however long it may have been." "Deep, man," Jay mused. He paused, momentarily speechless and twiddling his thumbs. "So, umm, is now the right time?" Silent Bob nodded vigorously and fervently kissed Jay, stripping him of all his clothing in what seemed like record time. He kissed Jay's neck and collarbone while Jay took off his shirt and boxers. He kicked off his shoes and laid on top of Jay, planting kisses from his shoulder up to his earlobe. "Mmm, oh yeah, Bob, that's right . . ." Jay moaned between deep breaths. Silent Bob reached into his trenchcoat, pulled out a brand new container of lube and showed it to Jay. "Warming?" Jay curiously inquired. Bob shrugged and poured it on himself. Bob held Jay's hips up and slowly pushed inside him. Jay inhaled sharply through his teeth. "Ooh, yeah, that felt good . . ." Silent Bob pushed in again. "Ah, Jay . . ." Before long, Bob was thrusting with all his might. "Oh Bob, you feel so good --" "Oh -- Jay -- fuck --" "Don't stop -- never --" "I -- I'm -- ah!" Silent Bob spilled his seed deep inside Jay. "Ah, fuck!" Jay came right ebhind him. Silent Bob cleared the hair out of Jay's face and kissed him softly on the lips. "Beautiful," he whispered, and smiled. "Yeah," Jay replied between breaths. "Crazy awesome." Silent Bob pointed at the bathroom door. Jay looked down at his glistening sweat-covered body and said, "Yeah." With that, the twosome headed into the bathroom to take their first (but not only) shower together as one.