Title: "A Christmas Story" Author: Modgey Disclaimer: All hair King Smith, ruler of all of View Askew. Summary: tiny short piece of fluff, written for the # challenge Rating: PG 13 ******************* Bob sighed inwardly. Jay and Randal and their stupid ass dares. As Bob ambled slowly across the parking lot, he kept an eye on the lithe blond. At least the boy wasn't completely panicked. For once the motormouth wasn't talking a mile a minute. In fact, he wasn't talking at all. At that thought, Bob surpressed a grin. Bob finally reached Jay. He put a stilling hand on his back, and decided that this was definitely the time for words. "Shhhhhhhhhhh," he murmured comfortingly. "Calm down Jay." At the sound of the rumbling baritone, the jittery blond stilled and silenced. A pitiful little noise came out of his throat. Bob held up the cup of warm water he carried. He poured it slowly over the place where Jay's tongue connected to the frozen pole. Jay pulled his head back from the pole, turned, and placed a chaste kiss on the bigger man's lips. "Thanks lunchbox." He said softly. "No more dares?" Bob asked. "No more dares." They walked back across the parking lot towards the quickstop, not quite touching, just. Together.