Title: A Day at the Diner (written December 24, 2003) Author: Grampy Volvo Pairing: Jay/Silent Bob Rating: NC-17 (could I write anything else?) Archive: Yup. Just tell me about it first. Warning: Songfic. Disclaimer: I don't own anything at ALL so don't sue me, please. Also I make no money off of this. No Doubt was blasting on the radio at the diner. Jay rolled his eyes. "I didn't come here for any corny bullshit music! I came here for fucking service! Where the hell is the damn waiter?" Jay was breathless with aggravation. Bob simply shrugged. He knew Jay was into No Doubt, that he was just being annoyed because that's who he was. Or at least, pretended to be. After a few tense moments of fingertapping on the table, Jay was at his wit's end. "You know what? Fuck this shit!" he grabbed Silent Bob by his infamous trenchcoat and led him out of the back door of the diner. They could still hear the muffled music. When the door shut behind them, Bob shot Jay a questioning look. Jay swallowed hard, pushed Bob against the door and kissed him quickly on the lips. *New, you're so new* Bob peered at Jay, his jaw hanging from his face in utter bewilderment. Jay just looked around sheepishly. "I, uh, I wanted to, you know, for a long time," Jay stammered. "I just never -- I don't know, I --" His words caught in his throat when he realized that Silent Bob was smiling. *Had he liked it?* He couldn't even look into his friend's deep brown eyes long enough to tell. Bob lightly put his hand on Jay's cheek. "You liked --" Bob's vigorous nodding interrupted Jay's question. At last green eyes met mahogany ones but soon both pairs were closed as the two moved in for the lustful kiss for which they'd both been secretly yearning. *And I've never had this taste in my mouth* Jay brought his leg up and rested it on the door while Bob held his slim thigh. Their tongues continued to wrestle for dominance while their hands searched for hidden treasure. Jay pinched a soft nipple and Bob ran his fingers through Jay's sandy locks. The signature skull cap had fallen to the pavement, but damn if anyone really cared. *Oh, you're different, you're different from the former* Jay's nimble fingers slid down Bob's torso and unbuckled his belt. The mischievous glint in his eye when he looked up and smiled made Bob nervous in the best way. Jay freed his friend's erection and licked it like it was candy. Even Silent Bob struggled not to make a sound. Jay knelt down and lightly kissed the head before bringing all eight inches into his mouth. *And I can't believe I've had this chance now* Bob couldn't bear such pleasure any longer, and he spilled his seed into Jay's willing mouth. The sheer taste of Bob sent jay over the edge as well. "Shit!" he exclaimed, partly out of reflex and partly from realizing his jeans were wet. Bob snickered silently at him and he stood up. "You think this is funny, bee - ach?" Jay sounded slightly angry but his face was amused. "Come here . . . " His voice was huskier than usual and he pulled Bob in for another passionate kiss. *Don't let it go away This feeling has got to stay Don't let it go away This feeling has got to stay And I can't believe I've had this chance now Don't let it go away.* Their kiss ended as the song did. Jay looked around, making sure he hadn't put on a free show, and picked up his hat. "I'm sorry dude. I mean . . . fuck, you know what that song does to me, right?" Bob nodded sagely in response to Jay's lame explanation. He always could see right through him and every stupid thing he said. "Yeah, let's go home, Lunchbox. I gotta get out of these fucking sticky pants." Bob stifled at laugh at his friend's statement. Jay was just grateful that his shirt was long enough to cover the spot. He put his arm around Bob's shoulder and they walked together (in an entirely new sense of the word) back to the dusty old apartment in which they lived.