Title: April Fool Author: Jade Pairing: J/SB Rating: Hmm.. I suppose because of Naked Jay and sex stuff it's NC-17. But barely. Archive: Yep. Feedback: jade27_al@yahoo.com Disclaimer: I don't own jack diddley squat. It's all property of Kevin Smith and the other fuck.. I mean fine folks at View Askew. Notes: Happy April Fools everyone. I guess I'll give this one to .starla. because she's the only one who posted about the holiday. And because I'll never get around to finishing that other fic I was writing for her back in December. This one's much more fun anyway. Short, but fun. ^.^ ------------------------------------------------------- Jay yawned and awoke to the sensation of a pair of soft lips surrounded by coarse hair moving over his throat, and a soft, large, warm body pressed against his own naked one. With a small grin of sheer happiness, he moved to sit up, only to find himself held fast to the bed by a pair of black silk scarves, twisted and square knotted securely. "Mm.. hey you kinky fuck, the fuck you got planned?" Bob looks up into Jay's eyes and grinned mischievously, wiggling his eyebrow up and down. "Oh what, I'm just some little fuck toy now or some shit?" Bob nodded vigorously. ".. okay." Jay purred. Bob pecked Jay on the lips, then resumed kissing his throat, slowly moving down his shoulders and to his chest. He captured one of the pink, pebbled nipples between his lips and flicked his tongue over it lightly, delighting in the little sounds escaping the blond man's lips. A few more minutes were spent sucking and nibbling before Bob resumed kissing a path down Jay's thin, pale torso, stopping just below Jay's belly, but above his fully erect cock. "Oh fuck yeah Lunchbox, fuckin' suck that shit.. yeah.." Jay coaxed. Bob danced his tongue lightly along the underside of Jay's cock, working his way to the tip where he just traced small circles around the head, listening to his boy gasp and moan. Then he quickly swallowed Jay down to the base, chuckling at the sharp yelp he emitted. He sucked hard as he slowly pulling off of the length, then moved up and straddled the younger man, who immediately thrust up against him. "Motherfucker, you are way too dressed. Take that shit off." Jay whimpered, kicking at Bob's trenchcoat. "Fuckin' want you man.." Bob just leaned down and followed the curves of Jay's ear with his tongue, causing the man below him to shudder and groan. "April Fool." Bob whispered, then kissed Jay's ear and got up. "Huh?" Jay blinked, watching Bob leave the room. "Hey! Get back here!" Bob snickered as he left the apartment, Jay's screams of "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" echoing in the halls. It was about time he got one on Jay.