Title: Bubble Trouble Author: J'Kitty Rating: Perfectly suitable for PG. Disclaimer: Yeahyeah, Kevin owns 'em, we want 'em, standard stuff. The ensuing chaos is copyright me, because I've had similar experiences with bath products. (The instructions really do say several.) Series: Nup, just a cute little short. Feedback: jabinkle@unity.ncsu.edu Warning: Bizarreness ensues. Archive: Sure! Notes: There are no notes! ~~~ A Bathtime Fairy Tale... The Box was on the counter. It was Bob's box. Bob's mysterious bathroom box. He wasn't sure what was in it, but it was always closed. It was black, like Bob's trenchcoat. It was ominous. Every time Jay was in the bathroom, he was overcome by his desire to break into The Box. It was a personal challenge. Bob was sleeping. That was good. He rattled the box, shook it, and finally tried to pry it open with a toothbrush. It was only after he'd snapped his toothbrush in half that he noticed a button on the _back_ of the box. He pressed it, and the top popped open. Inside were piles upon piles of... bath products? Shower gel, mist, sprays, powders, aromatherapies. It was enticing. He hazarded a glance out the door at Bob-sleeping-on- the-couch. Bob had just hit REM sleep. Good. He had a couple of hours. There was a package of little gel-roundy things at the bottom of the box. The package didn't say what they were, but it said to drop several into the bath. Jay pondered. He turned the faucet on full tilt, and watched as water began to fill the tub. He rubbed his hands together in glee. He dumped an entire package of the rose aromatherapy into the bath, and then dumped in a bottle of bubble bath. It was very... fragrant. Jay peered at the gel-roundy things. The more the merrier. He dumped in nearly a dozen. He stripped down and jumped into the warm water. Ah, bliss. No wonder Bob kept all these things. No wonder chicks wanted to bathe all the time. This was a hell of a lot better than a quick shower. The suds from the bubblebath were nearly over his head at this point, but he didn't care. The water was warm, warmer than a blanket... and he dozed off. When he woke, nearly an hour later, the water was lukewarm. And the suds had died down. He could hear Bob stirring in the living room. He yanked the stopper out of the tub, and struggled to get out of the tub. Easier said than done, the entire inside of the tub looked like an oil spill. _The gel-roundy things. Bath oil._ Bob knocked on the bathroom door, startling Jay. He lost his precarious balance and crashed back into the tub. The door shot open, and Bob burst in, looking worried. ~~~ When Bob burst in the door, he'd expected a lot of things. Maybe Jay had fallen into the tub while jacking off. He wouldn't have considered that abnormal. It happened a couple of times a month, in fact. However, he wasn't prepared for what he _did_ see. Jay was oily, naked, and covered in suds. And he smelled like a rose had died on him. And he couldn't get out of the tub. A glance in the direction of his Box gave hint as to how Jay had ended up in this state. Bob started chuckling. Normally, Bob would never have laughed at Jay. However, he felt more than safe, as Jay was too oily to get out of the tub. He rose, slipped, cursed, and slid. It was like watching ducks on an icy pond. And much more entertaining. As Bob packed up the contents of his box, he raised his eyelids at the empty bath oil box. That stuff was supposed to be a month's worth. No wonder Jay was playing slip-n-slide in the tub. Finally, though, Bob took pity upon poor Jay, and pulled him from the tub. Grinning lecherously, he drug him into the bedroom. With all that oil on his feet, Jay couldn't resist. Not that he wanted to. And they all ended up oily every after. The End. ~~~ J, puttin' the Y in Kitty....