Title: Chemicals (1-2/?) Author: Jade Pairing: J/SB Rating: PG-13 for.. I dunno... Jay being Jay. Archive: Yep. Feedback: jade27_al@yahoo.com Sequel/Series: Oh, there'll be at least one, if not 2 more after this. Disclaimer: Don't own Jay and Bob.. blah blah blah, Kevin, View Askew, Miramax do.. blah blah blah.. undying love and devotion.. yadda yadda yadda... Notes: Jay is being a little bastard. He wouldn't play nice with Bob like I wanted. So.. yeah. Imma fuck him up for it. MUAHAHAH! ------------------------------------------------------- So. We was at the electronics store the other day. I was sittin' on my ass watching one of them big fuckin' TVs. You know, the one's the size Rhode Island? Yeah. Too bad the store don't get porn. That would have been the shit. I'd just finished watching some show or another and I wandered up to Silent Bob. He was examining some CD player or something. "Yo Lunchbox." I says, trying to get the hint across I was ready to go. But the bitch just kept looking at the thing. He's probably trying to figure out how to make one. I swear, the motherfucker's like MacGyver. No! The motherfucker's better than MacGyver! But anyways. So's I tap him and say it louder. Cause when that fucker is into something, nothing short of the uh-pock-o-lips can drag his tubby ass away. Then he looked up at me. Looks right into my fuckin' eyes. It would give me a chill if it weren't so warm and soft. Then he just smiled. Fucker gave me that look again. I've seen that look a million times. And I've ignored that look a million times. I just turn back to the TVs and pretend I didn't see it. I didn't see anything. I know what's goin' on in that head of his. For such a silent fucker, he ain't so quiet. His actions speak louder than any of the shit I spew day in and day out. Fucker loves me. He ain't said it yet, never has. And I hope he don't. It ain't real until it's said. I can just keep ignoring it until he says it. And we can just keep bein' Jay and Silent Bob and not have to deal with it. And I can't deal with it. Love's bullshit anyway. Nothing but a fuckin' chemical in your brain. And eventually it'll wear off. Just like any drug. The happy, floaty feeling will go away and be replaced by that lead ball in your gut. Then you get to spend the next week with your head in a fuckin' toilet. That's if you can even haul your ass out of bed. I hear him sigh and set down that thing he was playin' with. "Jay." Oh shit. Fucker's talkin'. Don't say it. "You finally fuckin' done jackass? Shit man, I swear you have a fuckin' electronics fetish." I snap 'fore he can say anything. Then I beat him to it. "What, you ready to go home so you can jump in my ass the second we get in the door? I bet you are motherfucker. You lay so much as one hand on me and I'll scream rape. Fuckin' fag." There. That should shut him up for a while.. well.. I mean.. you know what I mean. He just sighs and gives me another look. Fucker. You'd think I just snapped the neck of one of those kitties at the pet shop. He is such a fucker, I swear to God. "You ready?" "I've been ready for half a fuckin' hour, fatass." I snap again. I just want to go home and get stoned. I don't think about this shit when I'm stoned. Silent Bob just kinda glares at me, then walks out of the store. Crisis averted. At least for today. *** Oh fuck. Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck. Bitch said it. Just fuckin' walked right up to me an' said it. I was jus' sittin' there watchin' TV and shit when the tubby fucker walks up to me and said it. "I love you Jay." I just stared at him. I was pissed. How dare he fuckin' just say it like that! No fuckin' warning or nothing. That motherfucker. So as a payback, I didn't say nuthin' when I belted him in the mouth. Just fuckin' bickety BAM! And that fatass motherfucker was on his ass faster than Walt Flanagan's dog. I think he was bleedin' too. Good. Motherfucker. Second I landed that punch though, I was on my feet and out the door. I thought I heard the bitch crying when I left. I don't care. I'd cry to if I wasn't so pissed though. Motherfucker had no right to do that to me. I never fuckin' wanted this. Love is complete bullshit. Love is nothing. I hate love. I hope I never see that motherfucker again. I don't think I will either, but cause I just noticed the semi barreling down the street at me... ***