Title: Cold Author: Jade Rating: NC-17 baby! Feedback/E-mail: jade27_al@yahoo.com Pairing: J/SB Disclaimer: Kevin Smith owns Jay and Bob, not me. Too bad, really. Oh well. I�m just borrowing them for a bit, I�ll return them completely unharmed, just a little sticky. Distribution: Sure, just let me know Archive: Yeah Notes: I�ve beat up on the boys so much lately.. I thought I would let them have a little fun. *grins* Enjoy! ------------------------------------------------------- Jay yawned and stared out the window. It was pouring outside. Wonderful. Not only was it pouring, but the apartment was freezing. They'd missed the gas payment again. He couldn't even take a hot shower. So instead Jay was curled up on the couch in a huge fluffy blanket. Nice and warm under the blanket. "It'd be a lot warmer if Bob were home." Jay sighed and stared at the blank TV. Searching for the remote would mean emerging from his cocoon of warmth. So the television was doomed to stay off. Bob had decided to try to go out and sell today. Jay had decided to tell Bob to fuck off when he attempted to wake him. Was Bob aware of how cold it was? Tubby bitch finally gave up when Jay screamed at the top of his lungs. He wasn't about to let Bob take his blanket away. It had taken him all night to get warm. No thanks to Bob stealing the covers. But it gave Jay a reason to snuggle closer to the tubby fucker. Bob was the perfect bed warmer. Kinda like a teddy bear. Only bigger and warmer and with a huge dick. Jay's eyes snapped opened at the thought of Bob's dick and he glanced down at his own. "You are an annoying little prick..." He glared at the half stock. "Excuse me, an annoying, huge prick." He grinned. Jay leaned back against the couch. "Well fuck, might as well finish the job." He thought as he slid his hand under the waistband of his sweats and danced his fingers softly along his cock, the same way Bob had the night before. "Mmm.. fuck yeah Bob.." Jay purred, wrapping his long fingers around his cock and slowly moving his hand over his hard length, his voice the only sound in the room. He threw his blonde head back, mouth gapping opened slightly, eyes closed. It was Bob's big hand on his cock. Bob's hand stroking him up and down, running his thumb over the sensitive head. "Oh God Bob, fuck Bob. Yeah, fuck yeah Bob, oh Bob, Bob, Bob..." Words tumbled from Jay's mouth as his hand picked up pace, his hips involuntarily thrusting into his own grip. Soft grunts and long groans escaped Jay's throat along with the words. "Fuck me Bob, hard, fuck, Bob, yes Oh yes Bob fuck me fuck me Bob." Jay whimpered, his hand and sweats completely soaked in pre-cum. "Yeah you tubby fucker, fuck me, yeah Bob fuck me hard Bob, fuck yeah bitch..." "Having fun?" Jay gasped and stopped dead when he heard the voice, his eyes quickly snapping opened to see Bob grinning at him from the doorway. Jay cocked an eyebrow and smirked. "Fuck yeah tubby. You know what they say about sex with someone you love." He leaned back against the couch and resumed the activity at hand. Bob watched Jay for a few seconds before joining him on the couch. He slowly unwrapped Jay from the blanket and pried his busy hand from his member, then in the blink of an eye, he opened his mouth and swallowed Jay down. "Shit Lunchbox!" Jay gasped, bucking into Bob's mouth. He had to admit, Bob's mouth was a lot warmer than his ice cold fingers, which were now buried in Bob's soft, dark brown hair. Bob just hummed deep in his throat as he sucked and swallowed around the smaller man's cock. "Fuck yeah Lunchbox, fuck you got a great mouth, yeah work it you tubby bitch." Jay groaned, thrusting mindlessly into the larger man's mouth, suddenly arching up and letting out a strangled squawk of "BOB!" as he released himself into the hot, wet mouth and throat around him. Bob struggled to swallow all of the fluid, but still some managed to escape the corners of his mouth. He slowly pulled off of the blonde, letting his teeth tease the sensitive skin and drawing low groans and hisses from Jay. With a yawn and a nonchalant shrug signaling "Well that was fun," Bob crawled up on the couch and kissed Jay's cheek. "Bitch.." Jay said softly with a grin, then licked his cum from the man's dark beard and lips. "At least clean up before you kiss me." Bob rolled his eyes and snuggled in the blanket with Jay. Fuck it was cold. Maybe Jay would return the favor and help him warm up later.