Title: Drabble: Columbia's Fall Author: Kelandris the Mad (kel@crazysheep.net) Pairing: Jay/Silent Bob Rating: PG? Summary: Bob thinks he's going out alone tonight. Archive: List archive, my site (http://kelandris.iwarp.com/main.html) Disclaimer: They aren't mine, they're Kevin Smith's and View Askew's, and there's no money in this for me, sadly. Notes: Discounting the header, the title, and my traditional END notation, it *is* exactly 300 words. But you do have to discount 93 other words to get there. "Columbia's Fall" by Kelandris The beer Bob had been holding slipped from his nerveless fingers and struck the counter with a loud *clink*. He stood in the kitchen, mouth hanging open, staring at the open bedroom door. This did not precisely add to his outfit. Normally seen in traditional black trench, tonight he was wearing a black leather jacket with wide lapels in a leopard print. Had anyone walked behind him, they would have seen "Baby" painted on the back in white. He wore jeans with holes in the knees, a sparkly black t- shirt and black motorcycle boots. There was a slash of artificially bright blood across his forehead and dark circles drawn in under his eyes. He opened his mouth; no sound came out. Not that that was unusual, but this time, he had been *trying* to speak. Jay giggled. He leaned against the bedroom door, grinning sideways. Bob's gaze roved down the blond's lean frame, and slowly rose again to his mischievous blue eyes. There was a black leather dog collar around Jay's throat. He wore a multicolored sparkling corset. He wore tight, striped satin shorts. He wore red sparkling tap shoes. And he wore fishnets. It was the fishnets that had made Bob drop the bottle. Jay had shadowed his eyes in thick black, his lips in crimson, and he'd dyed his hair...red. Bob swallowed, walking forward. He opened his mouth again. Still, nothing came out. "What?" Jay asked, as innocently as he could. Bob walked over, hand rising, touching his bare chest lightly. "Like I'm gonna let you outta the house, with *that* outfit on," Jay said. "Damn, boy, I wanna jump you right here." Bob coughed, turning his head away, but when he looked back, he was smiling. "Then let's go," he said softly, and opened the apartment door. END ****************** Kelandris the Mad and to my surprise that's what I wanted (zwan)