Title: Connections Author: DeadGrrl Fandom: Askewniverese Pairing: Jay / Silent Bob Rating: NC-17 Status: New Archive: E-me for permission. E-mail address for feedback: deadgrrl2@yahoo.com Part 4 Three hours later they arrived back at their apartment, after the all- important trip to the drug store. That had been amusing, Bob thought to himself. Jay's best comment out the whole shopping trip had been, "Dude, that little bottle? Don't they sell this shit in quarts or gallons or something? That can't possibly be enough. " Now however, they were rolling around on the living room floor, seeing as how Jay attacked him the minute the door shut. Frantic kisses were exchanged as jackets were shucked off and a few comical moments were spent as they both attempted to get the other out of his clothing first. This had lead to their current state of partial undress as they writhed around on the floor. Jay was currently under Bob, moaning as hot kisses were trailed down his torso and Bob's hands tugged at the zipper on his jeans. "Oh, fuck... Bob... damn..." Jay's mouth tumbled out as Bob's mouth came in contact with his cock. Jay's breathing was already a wild staccato as Bob's mouth swept up and down his dick. As Bob hollowed his cheeks Jay's hands grabbed Bob's head and tugged him upward. "Not yet. Not yet..." Jay panted as his hand flailed around the floor for the bag they had brought home. Finally finding the bag Jay shook out the contents and pressed the bottle into Bob's hands. "Better if I ain't come yet, so I can concentrate on that." Jay told him. Bob nodded as he took the pre-offered bottle from Jay. Jay kissed him as his hands busily unzipped and tugged at Bob's pants, yanking them off. Bob flipped open the container as Jay kicked off his own jeans and boxers, lying back of the floor waiting. Pulling off his sweatshirt he stretched out next to Jay. Jay's hands were stroking Bob's chest, as if Bob need reassurance. "Come on Lunchbox, don't make me wait no more." Jay whispered softly to Bob, his legs falling open. Bob nodded, his fingers slicked and trembling slightly as they dipped between Jay's thighs. It was the gentlest of touches and the response was a sharp intake of breath. "Cold." Jay shuddered. "Sorry." Bob said gently, removed his fingers warming the lube between them and tried again. "Better?" Jay gave a smaller gasp and nodded "Yeah." His eyes fluttered closed as Bob's fingers circled the tight opening. Bob slowly, gently pressed one finger into Jay. Jay's eyes shot open and a small sound escaped from him. "Oh..." Bob immediately stopped moving, watching Jay's surprised expression. "I didn't think it'd feel... That's just *a* finger, right?" Jay asked in wonder. Bob frowned as he replied "We don't have to. *You* don't have to Jay." "No. No, I don't, but I want to. I want *you* to, please, Bob... Just, just give me a minute here..." Jay told him firmly. "And for fucksake kiss me and remind me why I'm laying on the floor of our living room with your finger stuck up my ass." Bob mouth covered Jay's immediately, kissing him softly. Jay's hand tangled into Bob's hair pulling him closer as Jay's tongue slipped into Bob's mouth. Bob moaned softly as Jay hungrily kissed him, his hands unconsciously twitching in reaction. Jay gave a strangled gasp and Bob broke off the kiss. "Jay?" "You... Your hand..." Jay gasped. "Sorry, are you okay?" "No... Yes... Do that again..." Bob looked down upon Jay's trembling form and tried to figure out what it was that he had done. He slowly curled his finger and Jay gave a low moan. "Oh God. Bob. Jesus." Jay's eyes flicked closed again. Bob watched Jay's face and carefully began a slow stroking movement, working his finger in and out of Jay, hooking it slightly as it was full embedded. "Fuck..." Jay began to breathe heavily as Bob's thick finger pushed into him again, settling on a steady movement. He wasn't sure he was going to be able to do this at first. But he had wanted Bob so badly that he had decided any discomfort was worth having to have Bob in him. Jay craved the closeness, wanted the completion, *needed* Bob to do him. Nothing else really mattered except that he'd be Bob's, and Bob would know, just like he did, that it was for real. Not to mention that Bob made him hotter than an entire rack of pornos, so it was no burden to be naked with him. Jay had the cavalier approach of 'It can't be that bad,' and 'I can get use to it'. But then Bob had done something, touched something, and it was amazing. It still hurt a little yet, but when Bob hit that spot the hurt disappeared and Jay felt his entire body clawing at the floor trying to hold on to that feeling. "Bob... Uh, God... Bob..." Jay's voice had taken on a breathy quality. "Bob, I need... Bob..." he panted, not making any sense but as a second finger joined the first he was grateful that Bob had understood him nonetheless. Bob was leaning over Jay, kissing him as his fingers stretched Jay. His other arm was now curled under Jay's head, holding him close. Jay's eyes were tightly shut and Bob watched the play of emotions and sensations across his face. Glancing lower he noted that Jay was still hard, his long thin cock slick with pre-come. This reassured Bob a little that Jay was also getting something out of this. He knew him far too well, and recognized that Jay wanted this so bad that he'd put up with anything to have it. Bob didn't need proof of anything, he knew. Nonetheless it was gratifying to know that Jay wanted him so much. The hand on his shoulder gripped him a little more tightly and then slid to his neck, pulling him down as Jay kissed him roughly. Bob was now partially lying over Jay, the blond's hand holding him firmly. "One more, Bob." Jay whispered into his ear as he broke off the kiss. "Gimme one more." Jay's voice was beginning to take on a ragged quality as his breathing came in shuddering gasps. Bob kissed him hard and worked a third finger into Jay. Jay gave a low moan into Bob's mouth at the invasion. Jay's voice became strangely absent in the proceedings but the small sounds he emitted made up for the absence of speech. Suddenly Jay grabbed Bob tightly as his eyes shot open. "Now, I want you in me now..." Bob kissed him briefly as he move in-between the sprawled limbs. Jay's hand shot out, located the condoms and pressed one into Bob's palm. "Hurry..." Jay's voice was shaking. Bob quickly rolled on the condom over his dick and leaned over Jay's prone form. Moving Jay's legs up and over his hips he paused. He thought about the logistics for a moment. "Bob?" Jay panted. What the fuck was he waiting for, Jay wondered? He was nearly ready to blow it already and now Bob decided to take a break? Anxious for things to move along Jay asked, "Bob, would you *please* fuck me?" Bob smiled at the sincerity of the request. If this kept up he'd have to look Jay over for distinguishing marks to make sure it really was Jay. Having puzzled a few things out Bob pushed Jay's legs further back and took Jay's hands, placed them under his thighs for support. Jay's legs were now over Bob's shoulders. And if he remembered correctly this should make things a little more enjoyable. Obviously Jay found it move enjoyable already seeing as how his breathing was now erratic. Bob placed his cock at that tight opening and looked down at Jay's face. Jay was panting "Want you, want you, please..." Bob leaned forward and kissed Jay as he pushed slowly into him. The tightness was a welcome relief to Bob, having been hard for the last half-hour. The wait, the anticipation, were all worth it as he felt Jay twitch around his cock. Jay gave another moan and snaked his hand between them and started to slowly jerk himself to distract him from the burn of being stretched so far open. It hurt some, Bob was so thick. But as Bob shifted he hit that spot again and Jay told him, "There... there..." He could feel Bob angle for that spot again as he endeavored to continue to hit it. The strange twist between the pain and unbelievable pleasure had no comparison to the fact that Bob was fucking him. That thought put all of Jay's senses on overload. This was so hot. Everything Bob was doing, everything he was feeling, had no comparison. "Oh, fuck... Bob... Please... " Jay panted as Bob's hips began a slow rhythm. Bob thrust slowly into Jay as his mouth caught Jay's again. Jay moaned and gasped at every movement, his senses thrumming, lost in the act. His hand sped up as Bob's thrusts increased, pushing him, giving it to him and Jay loved him for every moment, wanting it. "Harder... oh fuck... harder..." he called, surprised to hear his own voice asking. Bob leaned over Jay, trying to keep his rhythm under control, not wanting to hurt Jay. It just felt so damn good. The unbelievable tightness, the warm body pressing against him and the sound of Jay's quickened breath. Bob looked down at Jay, panting and gasping. Jay's hips began to thrust back at him and Bob felt that control starting to slide away. Jay's hand worked faster as his eyes closed. He was so close. Bob was pounding into him and Jay could feel his orgasm fast approaching. Then Bob bent him backward a little further and Jay felt Bob scrape that place deep inside him hard. Jay's breathing seized up and he gave a strangled yell as he came. As Jay shuddered under him, calling out his name, coming for him, Bob surrendered the last of his control. He quickly thrust into the tight little ass under him a final time and gave a gasp as he came. Jay's legs slide from his shoulders and his hands wrapped around Bob's heaving form as he collapsed on top of Jay. "Oh fuck. I think you're gonna have to move Lunchbox, I can't breathe." Jay's voice called to Bob. Bob chuckled and moved off Jay, lying next to him instead. Jay's hand reached out again, searching along the floor. He snagged some article of clothing and wiped himself off as best he could. Next to him Bob discarded the condom into an empty 6 pack box lying on the floor. Jay turned toward Bob and pushed him flat on to his back and reclined on top him. Capturing Bob's mouth in a hot kiss he told Bob in between more kisses, "Damn Lunchbox, you nailed me. That was better than, than anything..." Jay laid his head on Bob's shoulder, still trying to catch his breath. Bob's hands lazily stroked heated skin as Jay shuddered under the gentle assault. "Bob, I know it probably sounds stupid, but I want you to know that I always wanted you. Not just now, cause you're such a good lay, damn are *you* a good lay, but cause I loved you way long before this and shit. This was just like confirmation and stuff." Jay sighed, taking a moment to actually think about what he was next going to say. "What I'm saying is I want you. Only you. No one else, ever. Just me and you." Bob smiled at this and asked softly "'What like steady?'" Jay paused a moment, trying to puzzle out what had prompted that unlikely comment and became aware of Bob's chest rumbling under him in mirth. Jay rolled his eyes as he realized that Bob was actually quoting him. Angling his head upward he looked into Bob's amused eyes. "Fuck yes, 'like steady', you tubby bitch. You ain't gonna hold that shit against me are you? I didn't know you were popping a bone for me when I said that, and that Bethany was hot for an older broad, and I figured we could just live with her..." Jay's rant was cut short by Bob's mouth as he kissed him soundly. Jay forgot about the rest of his thought as Bob's mouth slowly sucked on his lower lip. Indeed Jay almost forgot how to breathe as his eyes shut and he concentrated on the feel of Bob under him, his lips on him. "Jay?" Bob spoke softly, watching Jay's relaxed expression. "Uh, yeah?" Jay replied, his voice a gentle whisper, eyes still shut. "Steady. Just you and me, Jay. No one else. Ever. Sound good?" "Fuck yeah." A soft exhale. Silent Bob smiled at the response as he pulled Jay into a tighter embrace and started work on showing Jay exactly how wonderful going 'steady' was going to be. END