Title: Crazy in Spiked Heels Author: Kelandris the Mad (kel@crazysheep.net) Fandom: View Askewniverse Pairing: Jay/Silent Bob Rating: NC-17 for naughty male contact. Perversion, whips, chains, leather, and full-bore homosluttery. Also evil hurting Bob bits, and drugging Bob bits, and Jay being nasty bits...it's not full-on darkfic (after "Ten Minutes", nothing's going to be for a while), but it's *damned* close. Status: New Archive: The usual places. Not that anyone really wants this weird thing. Series/Sequel: Will not be sequeled, too damn weird. Disclaimers: Kevin Smith owns all; I am merely a fan with an overactive imagination who gets nothing, nothing, nothing at all financial for these forays into slash. Notes: Saw a repeat Red Dwarf episode, "Demons and Angels" on BBCAmerica, and I remembered someone commenting about why all the dark brooding tales lately. Having just finished another dark brooding nightmare, I thought, maybe we do all need a break. Friggin' hell. And then this morphed on me into serious badness, so I guess you're all warned, and stuck with another piece of dark broodiness. Summary: Jay in fishnets and Bob in leather... What, you wanted that reversed? Warnings: Jay with stilettos on his heels and stilettos in a side holster with an electrical holowhip makes for one scary nightmare. Unless you like that kind of thing. "Crazy in Spiked Heels" by Kelandris It was dark. It was dark, and there were odd metallic booming noises echoing distantly down the corridors. Dim sources of red light shone from the walls, from the floor, from behind piles of shattered crates. Silent Bob blinked, looking around. He was lying on the floor on a sheet of corrugated metal. It wasn't comfortable. Groaning, he rose, staggering to his feet. He rubbed at his lower back, looking down. Huh. He couldn't make out the characters printed on the surface. They didn't look like English. They didn't even look like Mandarin or Cyrillic; they were entirely... alien. "Unghuh," he said thoughtfully, then did a mental double take. His hands rose to his face. Chin, cheeks, long hair... *Much* longer hair, actually, it seemed to go to his waist, nearly. Long strands of blended brown and silver together. Weird. Plus tusks. **What??** He felt again. Yep, there they were. Long, curving, splintered tusks. He tugged at one experimentally, and it fell off in his hand. Ah. Tusk *caps*. He tugged at the other one, and it came free. He tossed them both aside and went in search of a mirror. Something weird was happening, and he and Jay were probably in the thick of it again. Down a side corridor, he found someone's trashed room, and on one wall were shards of mirror still in their frame. He took an experimental step forward, and stopped, staring at the fragments of his reflection. He did have long hair. It was rough, on the matted side, and stranded liberally with silver through the brown. His face was a little dirty, his beard unkempt, and also streaked with white. And his clothes... He wore a floor-length coat that had once been red, he guessed, with a huge stained fur ruff and collar. It had been some pale shade, he thought. Now it was yellow in spots, spattered with red in others, and it smelled like... meat. Raw meat. He wrinkled his nose, shrugging out of it, dropping it on the trash- littered floor, and then stopped dead for the second time. Beneath the coat was leather, black leather, *tight* black leather. Heavy boots festooned with shiny chrome buckles led to pants, also buckled tight, and a codpiece that was studded with chrome spikes. Above that, strips of buckled leather crossed his chest, forming an asymmetrical mesh of elongated black diamonds. He wore a collar in black, with a detail of chainmail mesh in the center. He wore studded gauntlets. And his fingernails were painted black. **Great. Bondage Bob. What else can go wrong?** *Tap*. *Tap*. *Tap*. Outside the door of the chamber, he heard someone moving. He stepped back into the corridor, following the source of sound. It took him to a chamber that was more open than the others, high struts and a constant rain of rust particles in one corner. There were large, dark olive metal boxes in the room, some small enough to hold a couch, some large enough to hold a house. He walked through them, to the other side of the chamber, where he saw a set of stairs descending from some level above. And this time, when his jaw dropped open, he thought for sure he'd hear it clunk on the floor, making the darkened metal ring. He saw the spiked heels first, at least six-inch stilettos with an arrangement of black leather and chrome buckles he sadly recognized. Fishnets were taut on the muscled calves, and as his eyes rose and the figure descended, he inhaled sharply. It was Jay. It was Jay, but it was Jay wearing a tight leather bustier, trimmed in badly molting feathers. It was Jay wearing a black garter belt, which held the fishnet stockings tightly to his thighs. It was Jay wearing long, feathered black gloves and a chain running from his nose ring to his right ear and a tattered black boa wrapped around his neck. And all that long glorious hair dyed odd and disturbing colors, and gathered up and piled on top of his head, wound with a strip of badly dyed red leather. If that was red... leather...? Oh, yeah, and don't forget the maniacal sneer. Or the crazily tilting dark `H' between his brows. And the... Bob swallowed, suddenly nervous... glowing blue whip. "Well, well, well," Jay said, curling his lips into a wickedly leering grin. "Look what we have here." Jay's voice oozed oily satisfaction, contempt, threaded through with a lacing of pure, undiluted insanity. He batted his eyelashes, then twitched, all over, a muscle jerk followed by a sigh of pleasure. Bob didn't know which was more disturbing. He shook his head, backing up. "Oh, yes. A new toy. And what does the new toy scream like?" The whip flicked out, electricity discharging in the air, and caught him around one thigh. He yelped, jumping away. Mother*fuck*, but that stung! "Ooh," Jay purred. "Come closer, toy, I want to hear you sing for me." And Jay vaulted over the railing, landing in a crouch on the floor. Bob, shivering, watched as he snapped the whip across the floor, the sound sizzling in the air. "Here, pretty pretty," the man on the floor whispered, and then he giggled. Mania and fear combined in the jagged tone, and that was all it took for Bob to turn and run. He pelted down dark corridors, dodging odd piles of nameless debris, and then skidded to a halt. "Obviously, you've forgotten what the `H' stands for, toy. It stands for, you can run but you can never hide. It stands for you can never escape and never leave. It stands for you and me, forever and ever, and after. And now," he whispered, caressing the handle of the whip with his tongue, "I'm going to beat you severely. And afterwards, I'm going to have you. Now strip." "I'm not sure how." Bob looked at his outfit, raising his hands. "Oh, poor stupid toy, it failed the first lesson." And the whip cracked down again. Bob jumped away, glaring at Jay, who simply laughed, and cracked the whip again. And this time, when Bob jumped out of the way, he turned, and ran right into a large metal crate. **BASH!** Down Bob went, dizzy, world fading out to static, and Jay's maniacal low laughter. The dark was soothing, and quiet, save for the sound of... what was that? Something being dragged somewhere, scraping along the floor. And then grunting, all distant, nothing to do with him. And then the sound of buckles being undone, and chains clanking together, and locks being fastened... Hey! He blinked, raising his head, and there was Jay in front of him, caressing the side of his face with the whip. "Oh, good," he purred. "You're more awake. I was getting bored." He stepped back, cracking the whip, and Bob whimpered. "Uh, no, no whip," he said decisively. Jay's eyebrows went up. "Ooh yes, a toy for steel," he murmured. He holstered the whip and pulled out twin stilettos, turning them so they flashed in the light. It was about that time, cringing back against the cold steel wall, that Bob realized he was naked. ***Oh, *fuck*!** "Uh... Jay..." He laughed experimentally, but it sounded thin and nervous. Well, he was thin and nervous. Okay, he thought, looking down, maybe not *thin*... Jay stepped forward, tracing one of the blade's keen edges over Bob's chest, and Bob inhaled, freezing. Over and over, small circles and shallow sweeps of the blade, just exciting the edges of the nerves. The larger man gasped, straining against the chains that held him to the wall. "Now, now, pretty, don't get impatient. We have the rest of time to play." *That* sounded ominous. But the blade... moving, moving, now curling down to the belly, now curling up, tracing around the circle of his nipple, making him gasp and twitch. A sudden sharp sting made him shudder, blinking rapidly and turning shocked eyes towards the former blond. "Ooh now, see what you did, toy. Tsk, tsk. Cut yourself, didn't you? Let me clean that for you..." And he leaned forward, fastening his lips around the injured flesh, sucking on Bob's nipple, tonguing it to a hard little peak, suckling on the blood that slowly oozed from the shallow curving cut. It hurt, it hurt like *fuck*, but it also felt good... Maybe *too* good, Bob thought, and shivered again. "Oh, poor toy," Jay murmured, pulling away. "Is it cold?" He reached up, unsnapping one of the shackles from Bob's wrist. As he did so, he pressed up against Bob, grinding against him in slow, luxurious rolls of his hips. Bob moaned helplessly, writhing in his bonds. Then Jay flipped him hard against the cold steel wall. "Let's warm the toy up, then, shall we?" And Bob heard the electric crackle of the whip. **Not happening,** he thought frantically. **Not happening, just a dream, just a *bad* dream. Not real. Just a--** "AHHH!" he screamed, as the first blow landed on his upper thighs.. The second traced white-hot fire across his lower back, and the third traced a new line of glowing pain over his skin. After that he lost track for a little, slumping against the wall, muscles jumping only to try to pull away from the blows. And the laughter... the laughter behind him, the near joy in Jay's crazy voice. Suddenly the blows stopped. Panting and open-mouthed, he glanced back over his shoulder, and watched as Jay traced one of his own thighs with the steel blade. He slid it under one of the straps of the black thong he wore, slicing through it and tracing down, leaving a long, narrow red slash in its wake. Bob just shuddered, turning away. **Can't get worse, can't get, can't get--MOTHER OF GOD!** He bit his lips, fighting moans back as he stiffened. Jay had knelt behind him, and pried open the cheeks of his ass, and was now tonguing him open, that little pointed tongue sliding into him past tight sphincter rings. Dear God... he couldn't stop trembling, and then Jay's hand curled around his thigh, spider-walking upward, until his fingers could curl around his cock, stroking it awake, stroking it hard. "Yes, toy, hard," Jay moaned, lifting his head. "Hard for me, so hard for me... That's a *good* toy, yes..." He heard Jay rising behind him, and heard a rustling of cloth. Then suddenly, he felt the head of Jay's cock where his mouth had been, pushing into him. He arched, and the man behind him just laughed, grabbing his hips and pulling him back into place. "No escape, toy, what did I tell you?" And he shoved his way inside, licking the back of Bob's neck while he screamed. His back felt raw and tender, and his asshole stretched around the invader, sending jolts of fresh pain through his strained system. Dazedly, he heard something uncap behind him, and icy fluid poured onto his cock, and then onto Jay's. Jay rubbed it into his cock, making Bob moan and twitch again. That only warmed it slightly, though. Then, Jay fucked the fluid into him from behind. "What?" he whimpered. "What was that?" "Curious toy... Something to help you play," Jay whispered, biting his ear. "Ahhh..." It felt surreal--his cock, his ass were so cold, and his back was so hot from the whipping. He shook his head, trying to clear it, and then a burst of intense pain pulled cries from him, again and again. It was like his lower body had been briefly dipped in acid, burning and razoring the nerves to shreds. Then it subsided, and Bob collapsed against Jay, panting in fear and pain. "Wait, toy. Just wait," Jay said. And then it began. White-hot, the pleasure that ripped through him, and every touch, every caress, every single breath that Jay exhaled along his spine was ecstasy. He fucked the wall mindlessly until Jay grabbed his cock, and then he fucked the circle of Jay's fingers, wishing it was Jay's mouth. Jay snapped off the shackles, turning him and bending him over a nearby crate, and began slamming into his ass, hard and brutal thrusts that Bob cried out for. "Yes!" he screamed. "Yes, God yes, harder, harder Jay, harder, faster, *please*--" And Jay complied, cooing into his ears. He thrust into him jackhammer-fast, reducing him to quivering, begging jelly, arching his ass and hips towards Jay so Jay could get deeper, could get in easier. He came, spraying come over the olivine crate, and when Jay pulled out, he cried. "*Goood* toy," Jay murmured happily. He heard buckling, flesh sliding across leather, and twitched, moaning. Then Jay's hands were on his ass cheeks again, parting them, and he bucked against air, crying out for Jay to fuck him. "With pleasure," Jay said, and thrust inside him again. Oh, *GOD*... Jay must have put on some kind of sheath, or something; several rings of cold raised studs grazed his passage, making him squirm and cry out. Then Jay pulled him up, sliding something over his hard, twitching cock. He looked down, breathing hard. Whatever it was was black, and had wires trailing from the base. He followed the wires to a small black box Jay held in his hands. The device was also studded on the inside, it felt like, and it buckled tightly around the base of his cock. "Ready?" Jay asked. He thrust into Bob rapidly again, pistoning up into him, until Bob screamed he was. "Good. Willing toy." And Jay turned on the device. Small electrical charges built in the studs, zapping the flesh at irregular intervals, making him jump. Then he heard a buzzing, and the entire thing began to pulse with vibrations, wringing screams of bliss from him as he blindly fucked the air. He came again, surprising himself, the muscles in his thighs twitching spasmodically. "Mmm, yes, *good* toy, like that..." And he bent him over again, fucking him harder than before, faster, and Bob howled. All too soon, Jay shuddered behind him, shuddering into him, gasping, moaning, collapsing onto his tender back. Even that felt good, he thought, breathing hard, still twitching in time to the vibration through his cock. "Mmm." Jay pulled out, earning another gasp from Bob, and stepped back. "My. I got all carried away. Guess I'll have to make you pay for that." He pulled Bob up by his hair, ripping the vibrating unit off of him with a snap and a toss, then turned him again, throwing him against the wall. His back his the cold metal and his eyes rolled up in his head, causing him to spurt helplessly for the third time. And Jay laughed again, raising the whip. "NOO!" Bob screamed, throwing his hands over his eyes, and everything went dark. He blinked, looking around. No, it wasn't dark. Too many streetlights around their apartment to make it dark at night. He shook his head, trying to shake the scarily vivid dream from him. He looked across the bed, where Jay lay curled on his side, turned away from him. "Ungh," Jay whimpered. "No, no, Martha, no... 'm sorry, `m sorry, don' make me make marshmallows from scratch..." Sometimes, Bob reflected, people had dreams that made his seem normal. He pulled Jay towards him, nestling the blond in his arms, stroking his hair back from his face. "Shhh," he murmured. "It's okay. You're safe." Tenderly, he looked down at Jay, who curled against him, wrapping a leg that seemed to have too many joints around his hip. "Love you," he whispered. **Plus you don't have an `H' on your forehead.** He shuddered for a moment, breathing, and turned his mind deliberately away from recall. He listened as Jay's breathing returned to normal, and soon, he was sleeping peacefully himself. END ***** Kelandris the Mad lifelike and poseable, hopeless and disposable