Title: Dizzy Author: gracelessone Fandom: ViewAskewniverse Pairing: Jay and Silent Bob Rating: I'm thinking it's an R, but I suck at rating Status: New Archive: oh I'd wait and see if it dwindles into a pile o crap Series: this should be a stand alone but I have no freakin' idea Disclaimer: I own nothing 3 overflowing ashtrays and a siamese cat named Harlequin who is convinced that *he* owns *me* I'm pretty sure Kevin Smith owns the rest of the universe Notes: it was supposed to be short and sweet! with lots of sex! my first fic and the little stoners are already giving me problems *grr* Summary: I *hate* summaries, I *suck* at summaries. so you don't get one. Sue me. Warnings: first time J/SB slasher *gulp* ok more warnings, it's still not nice. Confused Bob, Scary Bob, fucked up Jay, foul language, drug use, implied nonconsensual sex (why does that word have the word 'sensual' in it?) Dizzy part 6 Bob was lying in bed listening to Jay rattle around in the kitchen. He had heard the screams in the early hours of the morning; one piercing, hard, spike of noise and then a stream of muffled sounds. Shattered sounds. Before his head was awake he had a baseball bat and was in the hallway looking for� whomever� whatever. Jay's room. That's where it was coming from. He threw open the door ready to kill and stopped dead in his tracks. Jay was twisting and shifting on the bed, trying to quiet that mouth of his by biting his arm. He was covered in sweat and tears and� blood? His arm was bleeding. Bob stepped closer, ready to stop this but just as he got to the edge of the bed Jay curled around a pillow and began to weep. The dark haired man reached out with a shaky hand, letting it hover over the sobbing boy. He wanted to help, he wanted the tears to stop, but he knew Jay well enough to know that he hated to be seen as weak. He stood there, his dark eyes full of confusion and his hand still inches away from stroking the tangled mass of gold. Finally, he turned and walked away, each sob slicing into his back like razors. When Bob finally came out the next morning Jay was sprawled across their couch, flipping through the channels. Situation normal so far. After he poured a cup of coffee and lit a cigarette Bob shoved Jay's legs out of the way and sat down. The kid snatched his cigarette out of his hand and started talking, questions about parties and weed mixed with insults and smartass remarks about anything and everything. Bob thought he could hear an edge of desperation in Jay's voice today. Yeah, it was slight but it was there. He interrupted the little sonic boom. "We're taking the day off." It took Jay a minute to realize Bob had spoken. When he turned his mouth on he had turned his head off. That was the way he wanted it today and he was pissed off that Bob had pulled him out of that state. "What the fuck you talkin' `bout you tubby bitch? We ain't taking a day off. We got places to go, people to see--" Bob interrupted him once more. "Not today. We're low on weed and I got some shit I got to do." Jay cringed, his face showing fear before he slammed those walls back up. "Fine Lunchbox. You go do what you gots to do. I'll go sell a little at the Quick Stop and see what kinda pussy I can find�" His voice trailed off as Bob leaned in close to him. He was giving him a hard look, the one that meant he wasn't gonna take any shit from who ever was on the other end of it. Jay had never been on this end of it. It was fucking scary. Bob's voice was as hard as his eyes. "You don't sell without me. Ever. Got it?" Jay swallowed once and his voice got smaller. "Y-- yeah, I got it." Bob caught Jay's hurt look and replayed his words in his head. *Dammit* "You can't go out with as much weed and cash as we normally carry without muscle. No fucking way. You wanna sell that bad I'll get one of my cousins to go with you." Jay shook his head quickly. Bob's cousins were scary as all fuck. He twisted his hands in his lap, watching his fingers whiten. What the fuck was he gonna do by himself? Of all the days for Bob to wanna go off alone. A thick roll of cash thudded onto the cushion beside him. Bob was standing by the door shrugging his trench coat on. "Wanna go shopping?" ```` Jay was like a little kid at the mall. He would have spent all of his half of the profits on CD's and porn if Bob hadn't steered him away and into a clothing store. The tall thin kid had been borrowing Bob's shirts and stuff but the size difference was limiting. Finally they were relaxing at the food court, trading insults with Brodie and TS and eating pretzels, shopping bags scattered around their feet. "Man, I feel like a girl, buying all these fuckin' clothes." "Well you always looked like one." The words came from behind them and wrapped themselves around Jay, draining the color out of his face. Bob stood slowly and tossed his keys to Brodie. After a look and a gesture TS was grabbing the bags and Brodie was pulling Jay out of the chair. Bob took a deep breath and turned around just as slowly as he had stood. He watched Brodie and TS drag Jay out of the food court from the corner of his eye, unwilling to look at Jay fully and see the damage done. Instead he focused on the man in front of him. He was somewhere in his forties, mousy brown hair slowly turning grey and watery blue eyes. He was tall but slouched, his shoulders hunching over a classic beer belly. Bob let his eyes trail down, then back up, stopping at the man's face. Those normally brown orbs had darkened to almost black, hard and cold, and they were staring right through this fuck. The older man had been assessed and dismissed. His reddening face and clenched jaw told Bob he knew it. *Good* A woman walked towards them, stuttering to a stop when she got close enough to feel the tension spiraling around the two men. She had hair just like Jay, long and soft and golden. Her hand went unconsciously to her rounded belly and her voice came out soft and scared. "J�James?" James leaned fractionally closer to the dark man in front of him. "Ask the little bastard how he liked his going away present." With that said he bolted, dragging the woman along by one arm. He wasn't quite running� not quite. ~~~~ Bob slumped down on the couch, watching his roommate pack the bong. After the events at the mall Bob expected� well he wasn't sure exactly what he expected. But it wasn't this. Jay was quiet. More than quiet, he was silent. Bob pulled a hit from the bong, letting the acrid bite of the smoke fill his lungs and seep into his blood. The tension started to slide away. He looked over at the blond beside him and slid a little closer. "Is it lonely there?" The soft question broke through the noise in Jay's mind, dimmed all those voices that wouldn't shut up. "Wh�what? What the fuck you talkin' `bout?" The words were classic Jay-speak but the voice was something Bob hadn't heard before. It was soft and shaky ready to crack. His roommate seemed so much smaller now than he ever had before. "Is it lonely there?" "Wh-where?" "All alone there in your head." Jay sucked a breath in and leaned his head back on the cushion, closing his eyes to shut out the site of the dark haired man beside him. He could do this on his own. He would get his voice back in a day or two and then he could start drowning out those voices again. Those voices that called him a slut, a boy toy, a bitch, a whore. That was the word he heard the most; whore. They called him a whore when they were on his back shoving into him, using his blood as a lubricant and they called him a whore when he� Jay raked his nails across his thighs. He wasn't gonna go there, wasn't going, never ever. He jerked when he felt a hand stroke his hair. Bob touched the blond hair lightly, wanting to soothe but not wanting to hurt this boy anymore than he'd already been hurt. When Jay didn't pull away he kept petting him, just little touches to let him know he wasn't alone. At that thought Bob spoke. "You could let me in. Let me in your head." For the first time that day Jay sobbed. He snarled at himself and scrubbed his face with both hands. Without looking at Bon he flung his lean body off the couch and stumbled to his room. Before Jay slammed his bedroom door shut behind him Bob thought he heard two words. "too dirty" What the fuck was going on? TBC someone please, help me kill this thing before it takes over my brain. gracie (never read Plath then write Jay)