Title: Dream Come True Author: Ember Graze Pairing: J/SB Disclaimer: i don't own any of these characters, but i am talking to phil collins' people. then again aren't we all. Message: part of me knows i should be working on the last part of soul connections but the other part says 'ember, good smut scenes take time'. and some times, not often, but sometimes i like the idea of jay with dangerous chemicals. warning: fluffy fluffy goodness ~Dream Come True~ Bob rolled over to look at the sleeping form next to him. Unfortunately he found that Jay was already awake and staring at him. "Good morning love." Jay said before planting a kiss on Bob's cheek and turning back around in order to snuggle into Bob's shoulder. Bob was just beginning to enjoy that comfortable silence that had recently become a major part of his relationship with Jay when Jay spoke. "Hey, Silent Bob?" "Yeah" "When you were little what did you dream you would be when your grew up?" "I always wanted to be an actor." The silence returned. Then Bob's curiosity got the best of him. "You?" "I always wanted to be a biochemical engineer or perhaps just a chemist. You know working with quantum physics and such. I love science, 'specially stoichometry and working with molar masses. It was always my dream." "What made you give up your dream?" "I met you, realized that you weren't into that kind of stuff and that if i ever wanted a chance with you I would have to stay in Jersey, forget science, and get use to retail." "You gave up your dream for me?" "No. I mean look at where i am, here in your arms. My dream has already come true, and i don't even have to know metrics." ~end~