Title: Everything and Ever, Amen Author: Kelandris the Mad Fandom: View Askewniverse, post-Dogma Pairing: Jay/Silent Bob Rating: NC-17 for semi-graphic m/m sex, language, nudity Status: New Archive: You must send an email to me and let me know where you intend to archive. Private archiving allowed as long as you don't intend to publish. Behave. Email address for feedback: kel@crazysheep.net Series/Sequel: Part III of a, yes, trilogy!! Sequels "Everything is Never Enough" and "Never Everything". Disclaimers: All characters belong to Kevin Smith and the View Askewniverse. If I really get into this, I probably will too. Or at least go into hock when I walk into a video store, go into rut, and buy all the DVDs at once. Notes: Woke up with the first story in my head this morning and wrote the second and this one straight through. Kind of cool. Outline: Jay wakes up with the typical problem--he thinks. "Everything and Ever, Amen" by Kelandris "Mmm," Jay murmured, stirring to wakefulness. He turned sleepily, one hand wrapping around a morning hard that felt terribly thick. Licking his lips, he began stroking, realizing too late that his brain wasn't getting any feedback from his hand. But his ears were. What the fuck was that? Small murmurs, small whimpers, small pleasured cries--yeah, that's usually what happened, but it... wasn't... his throat making the sounds... Blearily, he opened his eyes, widening them in shock as he registered the broad, naked back he was curled around. And his arm was stretched over a wide expanse of hip, his hand reaching down to wrap around-- Bob. Holy fuck. He released him as if burned, muttering, "Shit man, shit, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," over and over so many times he nearly missed what Bob said. "Don't--" Bob gasped. "Don't--stop--" Jay froze in the act of pulling back, his brain seizing. What had he said? He leaned forward, lips brushing Bob's ear, and whispered. "You don't want me to stop?" Bob shook his head frantically, head still turned away, and Jay dipped his hand around to encircle the other man's cock again. Jesus, he was big. He began stroking, smooth, even strokes, gripping and releasing the head that was already slicking his palm with fluid. Man, talk about your fantasies come to life, what the hell was this? He remembered the weirdness of the last couple of days, which was nearly nothing compared to the weirdness of the last couple of months, to be honest. Subtract a town that doesn't exist and some fucking strange behavior with a monkey, and add in two angels who want to destroy the world, and it was pretty much six dozen of one, half of another... wait, that was wrong, it was-- "Ah!" Bob cried out, bucking his hips, and oh, yeah, hadn't he been dying to hear that? He leaned forward again, licking Bob's ear, licking down to where the pulse beat strongest on his neck, and felt the man shudder against him. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. This was the way to fuckin' wake up. And suddenly Bob turned around, grabbing his face and kissing him, kissing him hard, and his hand fell free but it didn't matter, because now Bob's hand was diving down to his shorts. Bob's hand was shucking them off his narrow hips, and pulling Jay against him, and oh, sweet fucking Christ, that was good, Bob's cock thrusting against his... oh, man, he could die happy right now. Right fucking now. And he began to moan into the hollow of Bob's throat, moaning his name, over and over, urging him on, his hips bucking in time to Bob's forward thrusts. And he wasn't going to fucking last, not with Bob's skin against his, Bob nearly saying things aloud, moaning like that, oh FUCK but he had a sweet voice. "Oh yeah," he said, grinding against Bob's hips. "Talk to me, talk to me Bob, fuck yeah..." Three knocks on the door, a set of light raps. "Hey, there's coffee out here," said Bethany. Right, Jay thought, grinning at Bob, who was doubled over with suppressed laughter. That's why he'd been in Bob's bed. Okay, everything made sense now. He was going to have to do something very, very nice for that lady. Maybe he'd even tell her why. In the meantime... His eyes locked with Bob's. "In a minute," he called out, and leaned over Bob, kissing him for the first time. "I love you, you stupid fuck. You get it now?" And Bob nodded happily, pulling his head down again to kiss. Fuck yeah, everything he wanted, right here in this bed. Everything and ever, amen. END ***********