Title: Florence Author: Jade Pairing: Jay/Florence (OC), J/SB Rating: NC-17 for sex and whatnot. Not just any sex, het sex. Het sex with an original character. I feel so dirty... Archive: Yep. Feedback: jade27_al@yahoo.com Disclaimer: I own nothing.. except Florence. She's mine. Kevin owns everything else. Notes: I think I'll blame Smashmouth for this one. Damn them. ------------------------------------------------------- "Bob!" the blond man cried as he thrust into me and came. Just like clockwork. Every single time we do it he screams that name when he comes. At first it really bothered me, but I've gotten over it. I mean, people say weird shit during sex. One time I called a guy dad. I don't think he realizes he does it though. I asked him who Bob was once and he just kinda stared at me, then said that Bob was his friend back in Jersey and how I knew about him. I just said he mumbled something in his sleep, which he does every so often. But that was the most background I've ever gotten on him past his name. Oh, I've tried to get more out of him, but all he'll say is: "Nothing to tell. Got tired of dealing in Jersey, moved out here. End of story." I doubt that. But I would like to meet this Bob person. I mean, if he was important enough to Jay that he screams his name during sex, I think I should at least be able to know what he looks like. Once Jay has dosed off, I slipped out of the bed and wrapped my black robe around my naked self. Jay likes it. He thinks it make me look really sexy. Sure. He's always saying things like that. I'm not that cute, really. More plain than anything. I'm kind of short, with short brown hair, about to my shoulder or a little below. I could be thinner, but as it is right now, I'm a bit on what you would call the chunky side. And you know how they say that fat girls have bigger boobs? Yeah, where's my share? I'm barely an A cup. But I suppose that's neither here, nor there. I wandered into the bathroom and searched in the hamper, and the floor around it. Jay's pants were laying there, with the wallet in them, as I figured it would. Maybe I can find some clues as to who "Bob" is. I shouldn't care, and I know Jay would throw a fit if he caught me digging through his personal stuff. We've been living together for six months and he still gets upset if I touch his things. I flipped open his wallet, and in there is a picture of Jay and another man, both grinning cheesily for the camara. The other man was wearing a trenchcoat, a white cap, and I swear to God he could be my twin. Same hair, same eyes, shit, it's like a male version of me! Or maybe I'm a female version of him... I think I see why Jay bought me that trenchcoat for Chirstmas. Anyway, I took the picture out of the wallet and inspected it. Nothing. But a small piece of paper behind it. I took the paper out and looked at it. Ah ha! A phone number. Let's see, Cali to Jersey.. that's like, 3 hours difference? So it'd be.. like.. 5 in the morning over there. Shit. If he's a friend of Jay's, my guess is he won't even be up until noon. Or later. I sighed, then jotted the number down on my hand. I left the wallet on the counter and tossed the jeans in the hamper. Quietly, I slipped back into the bedroom and crawled into bed next to Jay, who rolled over in his sleep and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you.." he mumbled, but some how, I don't think it was aimmed at me. ***