Title: Florence Author: Jade Pairing: Jay/Florence (OC), J/SB Rating: NC-17 for sex and whatnot. Not just any sex, het sex. Het sex with an original character. I feel so dirty... Archive: Yep. Feedback: jade27_al@yahoo.com Disclaimer: I own nothing.. except Florence. She's mine. Kevin owns everything else. Notes: I think I'll blame Smashmouth for this one. Damn them. ------------------------------------------------------- I woke up the next morning to an empty space next to me. Empty, but warm. Jay hadn't been up too long. With a yawn and a stretch I more or less fell out of bed. A couple more minutes, and I'd managed to crawl into my robe and pull it shut. "You up, baby?" I heard a voice call from the living room. I just grunted back at it. It's too early to speak in sentences. It's barely 12:30 damnit! I'd just flopped myself over the bed, well.. my upper half anyway. My lower half was still on the ground. Footsteps, then a hand pulling the back of my robe up. "Ugh.. I just woke up.." I mumbled and swatted at the hands rubbing me. "Oh come on.." came the reply, along with a finger working it's way into me. "Don't you want a little Jay Juice to get you goin'?" The soft moan that escaped my throat was the only encouragement he needed. A second finger joined the first and started rubbing and pressing right *there.* You know that spot I mean. Damn, I'm already dripping. Seconds later, I could feel him sliding into me. Oh God. I started moaning as he thrusted in and out. One arm wrapped around my middle, the other gripping my shoulder. I fisted my hands in the bedsheets, moaning loudly and moving with him. "Mmm.. yeah, moan for me baby, talk to me." Jay purred in my ear, his thrusts becoming faster and harder. "Jay!" I screamed and bucked back. In the same instant he screamed "Bob!" and bucked forward, releasing himself, then falling over on top of me, both of us panting. A few more minutes of laying like that, and Jay slowly pulled out, putting my robe back down and running a hand over one round cheek. A kiss on the temple, and a whisper of "Catch ya later, babe," then he was gone, out to poison the youth for the day. I don't like it, but he assures me he'll be fine, that he made a few friends on his last trip out here. Once I finally stop twitching and panting, I slowly got on my feet and headed towards the bathroom. Then I remembered the phone number. It should be late enough to call. about 4 pm almost. I made my way into the kitchen and picked up the phone. "Alright Flo, now of never..." I thought and quickly punched in the numbers. Rang once. Rang twice. Rang three times. I heard a click, but there was no one there. No one said anything for a good few seconds. I was about to hang up when I heard a soft sigh, then a beep. An answering machine. "Uhm. Hi, Bob. You don't know me. I'm not even sure why I called but.. well.. I'm Jay's girlfriend. I don't know if I -" I was cut off by a beep, then a rough voice. "Hello?" "Is this Bob?" "Yes. What do you want?" "Depends. You know a guy named Jay? Tall, wirey little fucker. Blond hair.." "Who is this?" "My name's Florence Knight, I'm his girlfriend." "I'm hanging up now." "No wait!" "..." "It's just.. well.. god, I don't really know how to phrase this, so I'll be blunt. Jay screams your name during sex." I heard the phone clattering to the ground, quickly followed by a shocked voice. "What?!" "Yeah. Fucked up, ain't it?" "Something like that. So why are you telling me this. Just felt like torturing a random stranger." "No. I just.. well.. I mean.. if you're that important to Jay.." A rough laugh from the other end. "Then I though I should at least have a chance to talk to you." "You love Jay?" "Well.. yes." "Then do us both a favor and don't call again." Click. Shit.