Title: Four-eyes Author: Chris F. Rating: PG-13 for language and a m/m kiss. I am so lame. Disclaimer: Kevin Smith owns the characters. I own the frustration. "Fuck." Just one word seemed to sum up all of Bob's feelings as he stared down at the mangled piece of what used to be a contact lens that was sitting on his finger. He carefully replaced the torn lens back into its solution, although he wasn't sure why he didn't give into his urge to toss it across the room, and sighed. *Ok, now what?* He bent down to dig through a drawer, coming up with a plastic container. He opened it, only to find two very dried-up contacts staring back at him. *Ok, I can fix this.* He squirted some of the solution onto the contacts, waited, swished them around a little, pronounced them wearable again, and tried to put them in his eyes. Then, he tried again. And again. Finally, he got in one of the contacts, but there was a slight problem. He couldn't see. He stumbled around the room for a bit before deciding that no, his vision was not going to improve in the next few minutes. So, he took out the contact. And realized that the reason he was so blind was because he had put in the contact in over the undamaged contact he still had left. *Wonnnnnnnderful.* Five minutes later, he had a set of contacts in his eyes. And he STILL couldn't see. He flopped back down on his bed, did a little mental math, and figured out the formerly dried contacts had to be over two years old and therefore a pretty ancient prescription. He spent about ten more minutes pouting before removing the contracts and staring at the blurry objects that had once made up his room. And then, he had an idea. As soon as he had this idea, he begged it to go away, because it was a really horrible idea. It involved using an object so horrible, so terrifying, that Bob's poor mind couldn't comprehend it. But as he lay there, trying to figure out how he could deal pot and kick ass without being able to see, he realized it was, in fact, the only way. Bob slowly approached the drawer. He opened it. He rummaged though it. He found the Dreaded Case. With shaking hands, he opened the lid, and had to turn away. They were so big! So thick! So crooked! Bob forced himself to put them on, then looked in the mirror. His face was hidden by two circles of glass connected with a metal frame. He let out a tiny squeak of horror and slid to the floor. It was at that moment that Jay decided to start pounding on the door. "Hey you tubby bitch! Are you gonna get the fuck up, or do I have to drink all this fucking beer by myself?" Bob shook his head, then realized Jay couldn't see him though through the door. "I'm not coming out," he mumbled. "Why the fuck not?" Jay yelled. "You expect me to go out and deal by myself? Fuck dude, I'm not dong that." "Go away!" Bob yelled back. "Lunchbox, are you on the fucking rag or something?" Jay paused. "OK, I'm coming the fuck in there, so you better be dressed and shit, cuz I don't wanna see your big gay ass." And with that, the door swung open. Bob tried to cover his face, but it was too late. Jay started laughing. "Lunchbox, I didn't know yous was a fucking four-eyes! Fuck! If all those people whose asses you kicked could see you now..." Bob didn't speak, just stood up and shoved Jay. Jay shoved back. The shoving match went on until Bob tripped and fell backwards onto the bed. "Ha! I win!" Jay declared. He leaned over Bob, and the bigger man shut his eyes. He didn't want to see what Jay was planning to do next. When a minute passed without Jay doing anything, Bob risked opening his eyes. What he saw made him wonder if the prescription for his glasses was indeed correct. Jay looked...thoughtful?! Finally, Jay smiled. "You know Silent Bob, you look kinda cute with glasses." And Jay pressed a quick kiss to Bob's forehead and scampered off, presumably to drink beer. Bob decided he might never wear contacts again.