Title: Gothic Rose Author: eenodol Pairing: J/SB Part: 3/? Archive: under "eenodol" please. Disclaimers: The following story is entirely fictitious. Any similarities between yadda yadda yadda. Whee! Disclaimers are fun like codes are fun! Here are some fun codes for fun! RELEVANCE! j/sb, m/m, sc/gm, gb/ja. I made some of those up. "Strip club/ gay males", "gay bouncer/ Jay's ass." Ooh.. Now you have to read on! Oh yes, and stuff is owned by Kevin Smith etc, not eenodol. ... After about fifteen minutes of trying vainly dress himself, Jay realized his pants would not go on because he was already wearing pants. Jay headed for the front door of the apartment. Upon arriving there, it took him another few minutes to remember that in order to open the door, one must push and turn the handle at the same time. Once this thought process was complete he tried once more, only to realize that the deadbolt was locked. From the outside. Frustrated and tired, he climbed out through the open window. Jay staggered down the street for a minute before reaching "The Beaver Patch," a gentlemen's club which he and Bob frequented. Remembering his earlier mishaps, he bypassed the door altogether and headed for the window. He attempted to open it, but, realizing it was locked, went through the door instead. "Hey Jay-man. What up?" the bouncer greeted him. "Not much yo, just lookin' for Bob and some fine ass bitches." "Word!" The bouncer gave Jay a high five and patted his ass as he walked into the building. Jay entered the fine establishment and paused by a potted palm. He tipped his head back and grinner, breathing in the familiar smell of young pussy and old money. He ambled over to he and Silent Bob's usual seat by the runway and brushed his hair back from his face. He put his chin in his hands and gazed up at the bouncing sequins and shiny fabric. The dancer recognized him, and, giggling, gave him a little wave. Jay raised an eyebrow in response. Jay reached over to grab Bob's shoulder and whisper, "Yo, you see that? She wants me." But unfortunatley, Bob wasn't there and Jay toppled face first into the stained plush cushion of the booth. "Oh yuck.. This smells like cock," he moaned. Jay sat back up and remained in the booth a few minutes longer, nervously chain smaoking while waiting for Bob to return. When Bob didn't return, Jay became even more worried. Was Bob even there at the club at all? Jay, being low on rolling papers and needing a new filter for his baby kitty pipe, raised himself from the booth and blew a kiss to the strippers before walking aout of the stripclub. "Bye bye Jack," he said to the bouncer as he walked past. "Hey, you can't get away so easily," Jack said gruffly. "Get back here and give me a hug!" Jack caught Jay by his beltloop and pulled him to himself, enveloping the bleary-eyed blond in a strangling hug. Jack began to grope Jay's ass and attempted to get a hand down his pants. "Woah there buddy, I dunno what you're thinkin', but I's got to be goin'. Bye." "Buhbye tiger.. mrowr!" Jay headed off towards the hacky sack store for his paraphenalia, wondering where this sudden burst of not only affection, but homosexuality on Jack's part had come from. "I ain't gay," Jay reassured himself. But, nonetheless, he was strangly aroused by Chad's advances. "I ain't no cock smoker!" he said aloud, remembering the sickly sweet smell of cum he had breathed in so deeply from the cushions of his booth. "Dammit," he realized, "I think I'm almost sober." .tbc.