Title: Gothic Rose Author: eenodol Pairing: Jay/Silent Bob. Rating: NC-17 (finally!) Warnings: Gaity awaits. Archive: yes. i like being archived. E-mail address for feedback: eenodol@yahoo.com Series/Sequel: part cuatro! Summary: Bob wants Jay. So Bob becomes goth. Don't ask questions. I apologize for the Jack/Chad mixup in the previous installment. I also apologize for this entire installment. Thank you. ... Meanwhile, Bob was beginning to enjoy himself at Muerte Mosca, and the gay goths were beginning to enjoy him as well. Bob was very popular with the crowd, not only because he was fresh meat, but because he was, as a man with no pants said, "B.L.E.D." It took Bob a few minutes of coughing and mumbling under his breath before he convinced himself his vocal cords would work properly without cracking before he asked someone with kind eyes exactly what "B.L.E.D." meant. "It means Biteable, Lickable, Eatable, Do-able. And you sure are baby.. Mmmm.." The man ran his fingers up over Bob's chest and played with his hair. "Mmm mm.. You are just fagalicious, baby." The man tightened his grip on Bob's hair and brought their heads together. Bob's eyes opened wide and his eyebrows shot up as the man tenderly licked Bob's lips before forcing his mouth open with his tongue. Bob began to involuntarily react as his tongue entwined with the one invading his mouth. The two men stood there kissing for a few minutes, surrounded by a small crowd of gay men who lacked the charisma to find their own mate. Two by two, the men began to pair off. Bob continued kissing and groping his lover, Jay. Wait, Bob realized, this isn't Jay. It wasn't Jay. But would he have liked it to have been. Bob had been so lost in thought that he didn't even notice the man leading him out of the club. When Bob looked up he that he was in the alley behind the laundromat. For a short moment he wondered why he was therem but was brought back to reality by the man suddenly grabbing his crotch and winking saucily. Bob inhaled sharply, and the man took this as a sign of compliance. The man slowly unzipped Bob's pants, making a show of it. Once he got the pants around Bob's ankles he began to lap heavily at Bob's crotch, soaking right through his underwear, leaving a big suspicious wet spot. Bob moaned something unintelligible. The man continued his show, pulling Bob's saliva soaked boxers down with his teeth. He lickup the length of Bob's cock twice and nibbled at his balls. "Ohhh.. Jay.. Jaaaaaay.." Bob moaned. "What's that?" The man removed his face from Bob's groing. "Uh.. I said, 'Oh yay. Yay.'" Bob lamely replied. "Hm. Right," the man responded. "Well, that's that," the man said, standing up. Bob looked at him with confused eyes. The man began undoing his belt buckle. Bob stood there, pantsless, watching the kind eyed man from whom all he'd wanted was an answer to a gay semantics question remove his pants, leaving on only his boots and vest. Bob's mind, clouded by alcohol, was not making the connections it should have been. With a sudden burst of violence, the man shoved Bob forward into the waist-high dumpster. "I like it rough," he whispered in Bob's ear before grabbing Bob's ass cheeks with either hand, pulling them apart and thrusting his dry cock into Bob's anus. Bob's mouth opened in a silent scream as the man worked at getting a rythem going. .tbc. (unfortunatley) huh huh.. i said anus..