Title: Gothic Rose Author: eenodol Pairing: Jay/Silent Bob. Rating: NC-17 (finally!) Warnings: Gaity awaits. Archive: yes. i like being archived. E-mail address for feedback: eenodol@yahoo.com Series/Sequel: part cinco! Summary: Bob wants Jay. So Bob becomes goth. Don't ask questions. It's gay logic. Get it? GAY logic? Ahahahahaha! Whew. ... Jay entered Sack All Day Sack All Night and immediately tripped over the welcome mat. "Dammit Drugsie! I thought you moved that fucking thing!" "Well Jay," Drugsie replied from her stool behind the counter, "I didn't." "But I asked you too!" Jay pouted. "Yeah, but I didn't." Drugsie looked up from the hemp necklace she was making. "Fucking a Drugsie! Where the fuck is Mousie? I need some fucking rolling papers 'n shit." "I can get those." Drugsie looked insulted and blew her bangs off her forehead in a style reminiscent of Ariel in the Little Mermaid. "Yeah, but I want Mousie ta fix my pipe. The filter's all fucked up." "The fluffy kitty pipe?" "That's the one. So, can she fix it? Like, now? I need like now." "Yeah, sure, she's in the back room smoking up and eating massive amounts of onion dip." Drugsie gestured towards the beaded curtains behind her. "Enter if you dare." "Right. Thanks. I still want those rolling papers though, so don't fucking forget." Jay ducked his head down as he walked through the beaded curtain to the back room of the small dingy store. "What the fuck kinda deal is this fucking thing anyway?" he mumbled. "I heard that!" Drugsie called from the front. "It's the kinda deal where we do a lot of drugs and write them off as hackey sack expenses." "Yo Mousie!" he called into the shadowy smoke filled room. "Hi Jay, hi Bob." Mousie replied through the curtain of smoke. Her eyes were red and unfocused, there was a smudge of onion dip on her nose, and her signature mouse ears were crooked. "Waitaminute," she coughed, "Where's Bob? Jay?" "With your Mom," Jay replied without thinking. Mousie raised an eyebrow. "I mean, dammit." Jay sighed. "Have you seen him?" "What do you mean, 'have I seen him? Of course I have! Big guy, about yay tall," she gestured, "always wearing a trench coat? Can't miss 'im, I tells ya. Course, he don't speak, but he's still a pretty formidable presence. Anywhoo, hit?" she said, proffering the blunt. "Thank yew," Jay accepted. "So, yes. For what have you come to me for today, my son?" Mousie arranged herself into a serene cross-legged position on the green beanbag and looked up at Jay. "You've got a little, uh, white gooey stuff on your nose." "I do? Fuck! I fucking told him not to fucking get it on my goddamn-" Mousie brought a hand up to her nose and wiped the dip off it. "Oh.. heh heh.. It's just onion dip." She giggled sheepishly. Jay stared at her, lips pursed, one eyebrow raised. "Riiight.." He handed back the overstuffed joint. "Yeah, so's I wanted to know if you could fix my pipe." "The kitty one? It broke?" "Yeah, cept, it's not really broken, it just needs a new filter cuz it broke." "Oh, whew. You scared me for a sec. Yeah, sure, I can fix it. You wanna leave it here and then pick it up in, like, a few hours? It's, um, around four, right?" "Uh, yeah that's sounds not too wrong." "Four in the morning or four in the afternoon?" Jay shook his head and left the store, getting his rolling papers from Drugsie on his way out. "Nice pants!" he yelled behind him as he left. "Hah!" she retorted. "Fuck you! You extremely sexy blond piece of stoner meat.. Mmm.." Fortunately, Jay was gone before he could hear anything beyond "fuck." ....INTERMISSION!!.... "Dude! That kid is a giant fucking macaroni noodle!" "Nah ah! He is SO a spaceship!" ....END OF INERMISSION.... And now for one of those rare glimpses into the depths of Bob's mind: "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow." .tbc. (whew! nonsensicalness is exhausting!)