Title: Gothic Rose Author: eenodol Pairing: Jay/Silent Bob. Rating: R. (i think..) Warnings: Gaity awaits. Archive: yes. i like being archived. E-mail address for feedback: eenodol@yahoo.com Series/Sequel: part siete! damn! Summary: Bob wants Jay. So Bob becomes goth. Don't ask questions. It's gay logic. Get it? GAY logic? Ahahahahaha! Whew. We delve deeper into Bob's mind here in part 7. (SEVEN? oy vey...) ... Silent Bob opened his eyes to nothing but cardboard. He didn't know where he was or why he was there. Looking down, he saw that he wasn't wearing any pants. Suddenly he remembered. Mary Jane's, his college roomate, Jawbreaker, Rose McGowen, Jay, Mosca Muerte, all those free drinks, the seemingly kind man who liked it rough, Jay, Jay, Jay. It all came rushing back to him, and no matter what he thought of, it all came back to Jay. It was Jay who had made the comment on his love of pale white goth booty. Jay who had fallen asleep with his face in Bob's crotch. Jay who had been at Bob's side day and night for as long as he could remember. Jay who was always there coming on to him, but never seriously enough. That was what bothered Bob the most. Jay's inability to be serious. He was always the most serious about what was the least important. So many times Bob had been positive that Jay had seen through his facade. Positive that he hade done something so blatant that even Jay, the dippiest stoner Bob had ever fallen in love with, would notice. It drove Bob crazy every time that Jay hit on him, everytime Jay pretended he was gay, even everytime Jay touched him. He wished Jay really would go down on him like a circus seal. He had actually been disapointed when Jay knocked out the security guard. He knew Jay was never serious. He knew Jay just thought hitting on him and acting gay was funny. But not so deep down, Bob hoped Jay wasn't just kidding. He hoped Jay wanted him as much as he wanted Jay. He hoped that when he finally worked up the courage to tell Jay how he felt, Jay would love him back with all his heart. He wanted Jay to love him. And sitting in the cold alleyway pantsless as the fog crept in, Bob began to silently cry. .tbc. Whew! an attempt at seriousness! tell me what you think, pretty please? i'll give you a cracker! yummy!