Title: Hammer Thrown Author: Kelandris the Mad Fandom: View Askewniverse Pairing: Jay/Bob (sort of) Rating: Songfic. PJ Harvey songfic. Heavy on the violence and the hallucinations. R at least. Status: New Archive: The traditional places. If you don't know what the traditional places are, you might want to write and ask. And here's how: Feedback: kel@crazysheep.net Series/Sequels: Yet another one-shot that I'm hoping stays a singlet. But YNK. (Though, reviewing below, apparently this is a sequel-set to "Trophy Boy".) Disclaimers: Kevin Smith, View Askew Productions, Jason Mewes, Scott Mosier, and Miramax have creative control and ownership of Jay and Silent Bob. I am just an insignificant slasher who wants the boys to have fun now that they've retired. I'm not even charging them. Notes: I have no idea how the title pairs with the song. I have no idea how the song spawned this horrible bit of weirdness. But I just finished "Trophy Boy", which featured a night where Jay was in the psych ward. This is that night. So I guess, obscurely, this is a concurrent-sequel to "Trophy Boy". Oh, how marvelous. Summary: Jay has fun bouncing off padded walls. This is, of course, the definition of fun most people don't survive. Warnings: MANY. BAD evil fic. Taken from a wickedly evil song. References to rape, drugs, inappropriate staff behavior, bondage (so to speak). Blood play, sharp things, general insanity. "Hammer Thrown" by Kelandris "Hey," he heard the man whisper. "Open your mouth. I wanna show you somethin'." *Oh you're divine Oh you're divine Oh Oh Oh did I tell you you're divine Oh Oh Oh Oh did I ever when you were alive* And now the monsters were closing in. He remembered the man with the knife. He remembered the man with the box of wonders, that kept opening to produce new candy-colored oddities that he obligingly swallowed. It was the one thing that night he did willingly, in the hopes that one of those little candy-colored pills would hit the off switch, and he'd be gone for the rest of the match. Because no one was ringing the bell, and his head was getting awfully heavy. But now he was splayed on the thin mattress, his hands tied to the iron, and he couldn't get away. And the man with the knife had come back, slipped through the grating and was standing, smiling, hand on his thigh and rising. *Did it hurt when you bled? Did it, oh lover boy, oh fever head?* He remembered. He remembered everything. He kept waiting to stop, kept waiting to lose what consciousness he possessed. Listening to his mom scream was not his idea of fun. On the other hand, if the bitch hadn't suggested it in the first place, none of them would be there. Such games. Such fun games, the man and the knife. And he watched as the man leaned in, slicing him open in narrow scrapes, sliding his cock across the blood, savoring his whimpers. "More?" the man with the knife asked. He flipped open the box of wonders, selecting a creamy teal pill, shaped like a shield. He put it into Jay's mouth, and waited until he swallowed. Then he moved closer, placing something larger in Jay's mouth, and began mechanically pumping in and out. *I'll bet you never thought I'd try Your mouth, my love, was open wide* He remembered. He remembered coming to the hospital, the place he dreaded. He remembered watching them take his mom away, knowing she was going straight to detox, once they tested her. And then the hospital people came for him, and it was just the one last thing he couldn't handle. The minute one of them touched him, smell of antiseptic and fear heavy on the white air, he freaked. Wailing, flailing, he struck out at the nurses who surrounded him, calling orderlies to help out, and it took six people to finally put him out of commission. He spent the rest of the night tied down to one thing or another--a rolling gurney, a transport cart, a bed in the lockdown ward. Something. His hands were no longer his own. *Singing oh you were going to be my life Dammit!* "Do you see?" the man whispered. He rotated the knife blade before Jay's eyes, bringing it down and nicking the skin over his cheekbone. He couldn't help it; he flinched. The man laughed, and had his friends help to turn him over. And then the burning, and the laughter, and the screaming that went on and on. That was the second time he fought them, fought them with no intention of stopping. He knew they broke something, didn't know what, didn't care, but he was going to get out of this somehow. He was going to get out of this before-- And someone struck him, hard enough for painstars to race across his vision, hard enough that his sweat turned to blood. "Mmm," the man with the knife said. "And you said this wouldn't be any fun..." *Oh Oh Oh Oh you were going to be my life* And now the shadows were calling his name. Shadows that looked like his father, and the man with the knife, and a thousand different idiots who'd hit him, or shoved him, or raped him. A thousand different cocks in his mouth, a thousand different ways to suffer. No way out. No way out. No way out. But one. The door was opening. Something familiar was coming through. Someone familiar. Jay peered into the light, fighting to resolve the form into something human. Something other than the man with the knife, and the head full of inventive ideas on how to use it. "Hey," Jay croaked. He thought he knew now. Stocky figure, shorter than him, dark hair, dark beard. Hey. He knew this one. Shit, he knew this one. "Just seein' how you're doin'," the man said. *Did you sing "Oh happy day"? Singing it Sing it that time I went away?* "Doin' fine, now you're here," Jay gasped. He strained in his bonds, straining towards the man. He picked out details here and there-- long black trench, shoes that had definitely seen better days, low and filthy and sprung. Thick fingers he remembered, warm dark eyes. Bob, he thought, struggling to get free of the chains. Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob. Damn it. Why were his hands always tied? "Hey," Bob said. "You gotta relax. You'll be out by morning." "Wanna touch you," Jay whispered. "What?" "Please..." He pulled, hurting his wrists, hurting his arms, and the man walked over, touching him for the first time. Yes. This was good. This would keep the man with the knife away. "Shit..." The man looked out into the corridor, then walked over, shutting the door. "I can't release you," he whispered. "You hurt some people. You have to stay tied up for the night." "Then touch me," Jay moaned, arching towards Bob, throwing his head back, thrusting his hips forward. He watched as Bob bit his lip, looking at his straining form. *Got to ease my aching head Do you know No other way cut off your legs oh Hey oh* "Shit," he said again, despairingly. One hand crept up the steel frame over the mattress, touching the thin white cotton pants Jay wore. His hip, his leg, his thigh, gentle crab-stepping fingers, stepping towards-- Jay moaned, smiling. Oh, yeah. Bob. Bob's fingers on him. Hard even through the cotton, hard at a single touch from Bob. Now the hand was sliding underneath the waistband, sliding underneath his shorts, touching him, flesh on flesh, live and in person, fingers, Bob's fingers, around his cock. The man stroked him hesitantly, then, when Jay began to buck against him, he worked his cock in earnest, gripping it, squeezing it, running his fingers up and down the shaft. "Oh fuck," Jay gasped. "Good, good, Bob, so fuckin' good... More, more, please more, please, now, more--" He felt fingers in the dark fumbling at his drawstring, and then the pants were being loosened, being pulled down. The chill bite of cold air hit him, and he shivered, but only for a moment. Soon, warm wet heat engulfed him, and he cried out. The mouth was removed, and he cried out again, as the cold air swirled around his dick. "Shh," the man said urgently. "You wanna get me fired?" "Gonna get loud, Bob. Feelin' you, feelin' you taste me, feelin' you suck me--I'm gonna get loud. I fuckin' know it." "Shit!" Jay heard the rustle of clothes, heard the man shuck down his pants, and then suddenly, the man was straddling him, sucking him in again. And, oh, fucking shit, here it was--Bob's very own cock tapping his lips. He opened wide, swallowing Bob whole, hearing the man whimper. *Did you ever wish me dead Oh lover boy, oh fever head?* Scattered visions raced through him: the first time he'd ever touched Bob--just touched him, not fucked him, shit, they were kids after all- -behind the Quick Stop by the trees. Someone at school had called him a fag, and he'd brushed it off, until Bob had asked what a fag was. And then, he'd gone to the Quick Stop on the way home, and bought Bob a chocolate bar, and tried to explain. "Other men kiss you?" Bob had asked. "Naw, naw, guys kiss other guys--that's what bein' a fag is," Jay said patiently. "How does it feel?" "Like I fuckin' know!" And then, Jay had peered around through leaf cover, making sure they were alone, and stepped closer. Leaning in, he kissed Bob. No tongue, nothing crazy, just touched his lips to Bob's lips, lightly. An' he must have been sickening for something, `cause his legs had wanted to fold right up and dump him on the ground. Unable to think clearly for a moment, he grinned loopily and looked down at the smaller kid. "So now you know. How does it feel?" And Bob had stared up at him, stunned into speechlessness. Other visions crowded in after that, Jay still busily rolling his tongue over and around the other man's cock. He remembered how he'd met Boo in New York--he'd turned, and there he'd seen someone he could've sworn was Bob's younger fucking brother. Fucking being an appropriate word, `cause he was bent over in a back alley, braced against the wall, moaning his heart out for some trucker, nailing him from behind. Jay had thought it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen, and immediately saw himself in the trucker's place, nailing Bob. Nailing Bob to the fucking *wall*, yeah... And when they were finished, and the boy had cleaned up some, Jay had sauntered down the alley, offering to buy a round of drinks. Shit, Boo'd thought he was another john, and had vamped him for a good hour, before someone else came by who knew them both. They'd laughed over that for half the night. And it didn't matter in the end--Jay'd taken him back to his place, and nailed him to his mattress while Boo screamed his name. Oh, yeah. Good shit. Really good shit. And now he had Bob. *No you must, no you must not go away How will you ever walk again?* Mm, and Bob was getting as close as dawn was; over Bob's meaty thigh he could see the sky just barely lightening. He sucked Bob hard, listening to him whimper, feeling him shudder, and feeling the lovely reciprocation of another mouth on him. Suddenly the man bucked against his lips, and shot into his mouth, Jay swallowing all he could. Before the other man could move, Jay moaned, bucking up and shooting load after load between Bob's sweet lips. "Fuck," he gasped, as the other man pulled out of his mouth. He lay there, blinking, as the man pulled up his pants, pulled up Jay's, restoring things to factory standards. "Yeah, somethin' like that," the man gasped, and Jay didn't recognize the voice. Startled, he looked up, into a face that had dark hair, and a dark beard, but was the color of creamy milk chocolate. His eyes flicked to the name tag the orderly was wearing in protest. `Darien', it read. There was no trench in sight. "You fucker," Jay whispered. His eyes hurt, they were so wide open. "Hey," the man said, not meeting his eyes. "You were gonna hate me anyway. I was the one who tied you up." And he opened the door, leaving just as three other orderlies came in, looking him over. *And I, I might as well be dead But I could kill you instead...* Shit. He watched through narrow, slitted eyes as an orderly unbuckled him, another lifted him up, checking his eyes with a penlight. The third handed him his clothes and all three escorted him to the wait station, and pointed him towards a seat. He waited until they were gone, and then scrambled up, diving for the emergency doors. As soon as he could, he ducked into an alley, shucking off the pale hospital gear for his own. Jay strolled to the end of the alley, peering around. Fuckin' hospitals. He hated them all. Now for bigger reasons than before. It had convinced him of one thing, though. Turning towards the mall, he fumbled in his pocket for change. Ah. Bus fare. Killer. He found the nearest stop, and leaned against the pole, wishing for a cigarette in the worst way. The thing he knew now was, he had to find Bob. Figure out if it was real, what he felt, what he thought he felt...or if it was something else trapped in his fuckin' head. He had to know. And that was enough to keep him goin', `til the next time. END (Song is "Legs" by PJ Harvey) ***** Kelandris the Mad DJ in my head on overdrive, got to calm him down