Title: Happy Author: Luna "Tic" Vee Feedback: Druidess@msn.com Rating: PG-13 for language. Summary: Jay's happy. Bob's hot. No sex. No plot. A little exhibitionism wishing. Disclaimer: Kev owns everything. Including my pathetic soul. All hail Kev. Spoilers: No sir. Archive: Sure. No skin off my back. *RRRRIP* AYIGH! *** Jay danced down the street, bobbing his head and scuffing his boots against the sidewalk, proud as a peacock, the harsh summer sun beating down. But still he danced, not caring about the sweat soaking his brow, or the people staring. He was in a good mood, and nothing was going to hamper it, God dammit! Silent Bob walked slowly behind him, not quite as jubilant as his golden-tressed lover. He was hot. Although Jay's looks were beside the point. Bob was hot, baking in his trench, wishing he hadn't gone for style points today. It was a steady ninety outside, and the concrete was searing through the soles of his Airwalks. Plus, the fact that every piece of clothing he owned was dark didn't help very much. He let out an audible sigh and glanced up from the harsh sidewalk at Jay, a smile crossing his face. Jay was presently swinging around a lamp post, happily babbling and cursing like a sailor, as he shucked off his gray overshirt and swung it in the air, his hat already missing, noticeably sticking out of his pocket. Bob shook his head, wishing he had a camera. He'd rarely seen Jay this purely and unabashedly happy. He guessed that today's sales were better than ever before. He didn't really know, since his attention had been paid all to the heat and how much it sucked. He decided to take a cue from Jay and shucked off his trench, folding it over one of his arms, as he crossed them and leaned against a small sidewalk tree nearby. Jay yanked off his black t-shirt and threw it at a random woman walking by. "Yeah, that's right! You've just been given a piece of The Jay! Cherish it, bitch!" He swung around the lamp post one last time before letting go and sauntering over to Bob, putting his overshirt back on and leaving it open, displaying his slight, smooth, pale chest. "Yo Lunchbox, I see you finally decided to take that coat a yers off. Fuckin' hot, yo." He smiled at Bob, expecting his beloved to roll his eyes. He was in for a surprise. "Yeah, you are. But everybody knows that." Bob said with a grin and a grab at Jay's crotch. Jay's chocolate eyes widened for a moment, more in surprise of Bob speaking in public than arousal, followed by a wink and a wiggle of his eyebrows. "Yeah, an' you know that more than anybody, you not-so-silent fuck." "Don't make me lay you right here, boy." Bob threw his arm over Jay's shoulder and led him down the sidewalk. "Damn man, why you gotta tease me like that? Like you'd have the fucking balls to do that." Jay hoped that if he prodded long enough, Bob might actually be true to his word and fuck him in the middle of everything. Silent Bob just shook his head and gave him a look. I ain't fallin' for it. "Damn..." Jay stuck hit tongue out and kicked at the concrete. "Where the hell you leadin' me, anyway, dude?" Bob just laid a soft kiss on Jay's cheek, sliding his arm off of Jay's shoulders down to grab his ass. Jay let out an eep, but almost immediately melted into a smile, "Guess that speaks for itself..." ***