Title: Hey Lunchbox Author: Kimmy* (Jay's Baby Kitty) Feedback/E-mail: babykittykimmy13@yahoo.com Summary/Pairing: J/SB Disclaimer: I don't own anyone in this...Kevin Smith, Miramax, other various godlike entities own all rights. As an interesting side note, Kevin Smith also has my soul. *smile* Distribution: Ask me first if you wanna. Archive: Go ahead. *smile* However...mention it to me beforehand, please. Author's Note: *grins* this was fun. feedback me if you feel moved to do so, I had fun either way ^_^ Jay sat down on the couch next to Bob, who was watching television. Bob ignored Jay's presence, but noticed when Jay began inching closer and closer to him. Suddenly Jay was right next to him, and whispering in his ear. "Hey Lunchbox...guess what?" "What, Jay?" "I looooooooooooooove you." Bob rolled his eyes. Jay was so goofy. "I love you too, Jay." Jay grinned widely and laid down with his head propped up on his hands. "Hey Lunchbox?" "Yes, Jay?" "Got somethin' for ya." "What is it, Jay?" Jay leaned up and pecked Bob's cheek. "That's it." Bob kissed Jay's forehead, then continued watching tv. Jay propped his head in his hands again, and stared up at Bob for a while. "Hey Lunchbox?" "Yeah?" "Wanna fuck?" Bob laughed and walked towards the bedroom, Jay anxiously following behind him. Silly boy.