Title: I'm back Fandom: ViewAskewniverse Pairing: Jay and Silent Bob Rating: NC-17 Disclaimer: I own nothing but a dozen empty frappachino bottles and 2 cartons of smokes, I'm pretty sure Kevin Smith owns the rest of the universe Summary: Smut! Pure smut! no redeeming factors whatsoever! whee! (i know... i should back off the coffee) ---------------- "I'm bored Bob." Jay rested his head against the window, watching the raindrops gather and drip down the panes. Bob shrugged a shoulder and raised one eyebrow. Jay sighed. "Where the fuck is everybody? These bitches start all this shit, get us all happy and together with the dickin' and now they just blow. What the fuck is up with that shit?" ~~I'm ba-a-a-ack.~~ "What the fuck was that? I hate it when they pull this creepy shit Bob, who the fuck is that?" Jay backed away from the door that was slowly creaking open. A woman stepped through into the light of the room and smiled at the boys. Red hair, short and spiky stuck up from her head in all directions and clashed with her tropical print pajamas. She had a huge cup of coffee in one hand and a pen in the other. ~~It's me, gracie. did ya miss me?~~ Bob smiled and nodded, elbowing Jay when he stayed silent for once. "Ow, stop that shit!" He shoved his hands in his pockets and stared at the red head warily. "Yeah, well, I guess I missed ya, but you did some fucked up shit to me in that Dizzy story babe, I don't want nuttin like that again, yaknow?" ~~nothing like that today. just a game... a nice game, to help with the boredom.~~ Silken ropes snaked down from the ceiling and wound themselves around Jay's wrists drawing his hands above his head as his clothes dissolved into mist. "Aw fuck, why am I always the one who gets tied up?" Bob just smiled as his clothes dissolved and stepped closer to Jay, his hands reaching for the blond. ~~no, no, no. no hands yet.~~ Bob pouted. ~~keep them behind your back or I'll tie them there.~~ The dark haired man obediently clasped his hands behind his back then leaned forward to kiss Jay. His soft lips ghosted across the blond's for a moment before tugging at his lower lip gently. He flicked his tongue around the edges of Jay's mouth before slipping in and sliding against the other man's tongue. Jay's complaints had switched to soft pants and breathless sighs. Bob nipped at Jay's lower lip once, then twice before moving to his jaw line. He trailed soft kitten licks and nips up to his ear then shifted down to the long column of his neck. He bit down, sucking a mark to the surface of that pale skin, something to show that the blond belonged to *him*. Soothing the area with his tongue he shifted down further, pausing over a pale nipple, then brushing his chin over it, the coarseness of his beard made it stiffen and peak, and it made Jay suck in a deep gasping breath. Without giving Jay a moment to regain his senses Bob ran the flat of his tongue across the hardened nipple. ~~okay, you can touch now... everywhere except his cock~~ Jay groaned. "Bitch, you're gonna kill me!" ~~shhh... I'd hate to have to gag you, I like hearing those little noises you make when you're about to come~~ Jay shut up, either due to the warning from the redhead or the fact that Bob's fingers were twisting and tugging at both his nipples while his tongue flicked from one to the other. Suddenly Bob flipped Jay around and drug his tongue down his spine slowly. He paused at the dip right above Jay's ass to suck and bite another mark onto that pale flesh. Jay's hands twisted in the ropes, his breath coming fast as he tried to push back onto Bob's mouth and failed. The ropes were holding him a fraction of an inch too high for him to find purchase on the ratty carpet. Bob grinned against the smooth skin of Jay's ass, his hands stroking up along the blond's sides, a soft touch somewhere between a tickle and a caress. It left his sweet boy shuddering and moaning, still trying to arch back onto Bob's mouth. The dark haired man brought his hands to Jay's cheeks, squeezing then pulling them apart before running his tongue down the cleft. Jay let out a soft scream as Bob's tongue penetrated him, rimming him mercilessly. Bob slid his tongue down further to lick the sensitive skin behind Jay's balls and Jay's moans turned into a continuous plea for release. "God Bob please, please touch me, you're killing me, *please* jesus don't stop" His head was thrown back and his long blond hair was sweeping across his back as he tossed his head from side to side. Finally he managed to open his eyes and look at the red head that was leaning against the doorframe sipping her coffee. "Please, fuckin' *please* let him touch me." ~~now that you're asking the right person... yes, Robert, you can touch his cock now.~~ Bob wasted no time, reaching around and fisting his hand over Jay's weeping erection. He brushed his thumb across the tip smearing the pre-come around so it eased his hands passage. He knew his lover wasn't going to last long and he stroked him hard and fast, his tongue pushing against his balls. Jay arched his back, overloaded by sensations. His orgasm hit him suddenly and he jerked against the ropes, shooting sweet white fluid over Bob's hand and his own stomach. The ropes dissolved and the blond slid bonelessly into his lovers lap, catching his breath just for a moment before twisting and turning in Bob's arms and kissing every inch of skin he could reach. He pushed the shorter man down until he was flat on his back, cursing under his breath while reaching for Bob's thick cock. "fuckin' tease, you *know* I go crazy when you lick me like that, jesus, I should leave you like this, hot and hard and see how you like that. Fuckin' cock tease, no I'm not going to leave you like this I know what I'm gonna do." Jay grabbed the lube that was conveniently lying beside them on the floor and straddled Bob. He squirted the cool liquid onto Bob's cock, grinning when Bob gasped at the temperature. Holding the now slick cock in one hand he braced himself with the other and slowly, slowly slid down onto Bob. Bob's hands came up to Jay's waist but the blond slammed them back down above his head. "No, no way. You fuckin' keep them there or I will stop and leave you like this all day. You think it's funny fuckin' tying me up and letting me hang there just `cos this bitch says so." Jay started sliding up and down on Bob's cock, setting a slow savage rhythm. He leaned over and kissed his now dazed lover, parting that sweet mouth and diving inside. Bob's hands slid into that mass of gold spun hair pulling Jay's mouth down harder on his. Then he gasped, realizing he had moved when Jay told him not to. The normally quiet man started to babble. "Shit, shit I'm sorry, don't stop, please don't, you feel so good, so tight and hot so fucking *good* Jay, so sweet, don't stop-" Jay shut him up with another hard kiss. "I'm not gonna, not gonna stop, you just gotta let me do it, let me make you come now, I wanna do it to you, watch your face as you fill me up. Come on baby, come for me, come for me." With that Jay shifted and twisted, screwing himself down hard onto Bob's cock, pounding against him as he felt Bob swell inside him. Bob's hands fisted in Jay's hair and he pulled him off of his mouth to let out a deep sobbing groan as he came. His eyes never left Jay's as he shot deep and hard. Both men collapsed, one with a moan and the other with a whimper as Bob slipped free of Jay. The floor was now littered with soft pillows and they both sank gratefully into them, Jay curling into Bob's side and pulling the larger man's arm over him. The red head finished her coffee and tucked her pen behind her ear, pausing to pull a blanket over the now sleeping men before slipping out the door. It was good to be back.