Title: Interlude Author: Kelandris the Mad Fandom: View Askewniverse, general Pairing: Jay / Silent Bob Rating: PG-13 for language, NC-17 (full frontal nakedidity) Status: New Archive: wherever you want, full permission, just lemme know about it. No, I don't believe grabbing it from the list requires a note. :> E-mail address for feedback: kelandris@drakmail.net Series/Sequel: Far as I know, this one's independent. It does beg for a sequel, though, doesn't it? Disclaimers: All characters belong to Kevin Smith and the View Askewniverse. If I really get into this, I probably will too. Or at least go into hock when I walk into a video store, go into rut, and buy all the DVDs at once. Notes: I gotta stop listening to dance music. Summary: Bob comes home to find Jay�uh, dancing. Warnings: Language. Naked flesh. Hair flailing. "Interlude" by Kelandris *BOOM-BOOM!* *Thwacka-thwacka-BOOM!* *POW-pa-pa-pa-pa�* The music pounded at Bob, nearly shaking his ribcage open as he walked up the stairs to their apartment. His eyebrows rose, and he opened the door, and then couldn't move. He actually reached down, pinching the back of his hand, wincing at the sudden pain, before he could force his feet to walk forward. He closed the door and just stood there, his mouth hanging open, before he blinked and walked towards the coat closet. Jay was home. Jay was dancing. Most importantly, Jay was naked. Bob carefully took off his coat, unable to take his eyes from Jay. He had his eyes closed tightly, and the most ecstatic expression as he jived and whirled. His back was sheened with sweat, and as Bob opened the closet door, Jay turned, one hand running down his sweat- slick chest to his quite erect cock, caressing it. His head and his hand bobbed in time with the music. Bob reached out blindly, dropping the coat on the floor, closing the door with an inaudible thunk. He leaned against it, breathing hard. **Okay. Calm down. It's just Jay. You've seen Jay before.** Sure. He'd even seen Jay dance. And he watched as Jay spread his legs slightly, bending them, rotating his shoulders and hips like he was grinding up against someone. Jay inched across the floor that way, then flung both arms out, embracing someone invisible, bringing them closer and letting his hands wander over the empty air. **Fuck, not like this,** he thought despairingly. Jay was gonna kill him. But he couldn't help it, he had to walk forward. He had to get closer, watching as Jay slid his hands into his long blond hair, flinging his head from side to side. Then suddenly Jay whirled, dancing directly towards him. Fuck! Bob looked around for a place to run and his feet wouldn't move, his feet would not *move.* Oh, Jay was gonna kill him for sure. Then Jay's hands danced over his shoulders, down his chest, and all rational thought fled. Jay danced back, swinging his hips, and Bob matched him, moving forward. Jay spun, sliding down his chest, tilting his head back and grinding against Bob's legs, and Bob looked down, watching avidly as Jay stroked his slick cock, sliding his hands around the head. Then he shimmied up Bob's shuddering form, wrapping his long arms around Bob's neck and leaning his head back. Bob heard his moaned words and froze in place again, unable to breathe for a second. "Yeah, Bob," he moaned. "Yeah, like that, just like that, lover�" Jay moved off, dancing away, swinging his hips, swinging his head, the long hair flying. Bob couldn't take it any more. He picked up the remote, standing in front of Jay, and cycled the beam off the ceiling as he watched Jay's rapt face. The music abruptly cut off, and Jay stood there for a moment, swaying. Then he opened his eyes--and found Bob standing there. "Shit, bitch," he said shakily. "How long *you* been there?" Bob just looked at him, eyebrows raised in a challenge. Then he grabbed Jay, seeing the fear in his eyes, knowing Jay figured this was when Bob clocked him one. He leaned closer, Jay leaning back, then swept his arms around him, sweeping him into a dip. He kissed Jay's trembling lips briefly, then swept him back up, setting him on his feet. He shot the remote beam off the face of the microwave in the kitchen, tossing the remote behind him onto the couch. Sound shredded the air again, and Bob smiled, pulling Jay close, swinging his hips. He raised one eyebrow, watching the fear in Jay dissolve. Finally Jay grinned, sweeping his hair forward. He swung his hair wildly, buffeting Bob's chest with it, swinging down until his hands were on Bob's hips and he was on his knees. "You up for more, lover?" And he unzipped Bob's jeans. END *************