Title: Making With The Love (written December 13, 2003) Author: Grampy Volvo Pairing: Jay/Silent Bob Rating: NC-17 Archive: Grampy Volvo's Twisted Tales (http://grampyvolvo.blogspot.com/) Feedback Goes To: manicsubsidal1983@yahoo.com Warning: PWP. Also, FFF (first fan fic). Disclaimer: I don't own Jay and Silent Bob, Kevin Smith does. Jay stormed into the small Queens apartment and plopped on the couch next to Bob. "Damn, today was a bitch and a fucking half!" Jay yelled. He was always so very verbose. Bob glanced questioningly at his friend. "The 7 wasn't running so I had to take the fucking 32 to work! Then the fucking vendor was out of coffee so I had to go all the way to Starbucks! You know how that ugly Starbucks bitch wants my ass! She won't leave me the fuck alone and --" Bob put his index finger on Jay's lips. He had had enough. He made a circling motion with his other index finger. "What?" Jay was confused. Bob made a bigger gesture. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Bob sighed exasperatedly, grabbed Jay by the shoulders and turned him around. "Yo dude, what the --" Bob started massaging Jay's tense shoulders. "Oh, okay." Bob enjoyed the bit of quiet that followed. Between Jay's loud mouth and the sounds of the city, peaceful moments were hard to come by. He rather enjoyed the moment, feeling Jay relax into his touch. As he felt his thumbs begin to ache, he stopped, and the moment was over. "Hey." Jay's voice was breathier and sleepier than before. "Why'd you stop, man?" Bob simply flexed his thumbs. Jay shrugged, but he was getting impatient. "Come on, keep doing it!" Bob continued his massage. He found his hands going further down Jay's back, kneading every tense muscle they encountered. Soon he was massaging Jay's lower back exclusively, resting his head on Jay's shoulder. The scent of Jay's long brown hair filled his nose. Finding himself tempted, even tantalized, by his friend, Bob hid secret kisses in the navy blue fabric of Jay's hoodie. When he pulled back to rest his hands again, he felt Jay relax against him, his soft hair tickling Bob's neck. Just when Bob thought Jay had fallen asleep, Jay let a low moan escape his lips. "Mmm, you stopped again. But that was good shit." He turned around just in time to see Bob blushingly shrug. "No, it's true, I really liked it," Jay said softly. The two's eyes met briefly before Jay moved in for a sweet sensual kiss. Bob breathlessly lowered his eyes but couldn't help but look back at his jade-eyed friend. Jay's nose stud glittered in the moonlight, which reminded Bob to shut the curtains. When Bob came back from the window, he pinned Jay to the couch and kissed him fervently. It went like this for a short while, and of course, Jay was the one to break the silence. "Uh uh, shitty," Jay's voice had a playfully horny ring to it. "That ain't how things are supposed to go." Bob looked down at his long- haired friend with confusion. Reminiscent of a Greco-Roman wrestler, Jay quickly reversed their positions and straddled Bob. "Yeah, that's what the fuck I'm talking about," he said, before removing his skull cap, tossing it in the air and lowering himself for another kiss. Bob hurriedly threw his Mets cap under the couch before his mouth met Jay's. The heat in their kiss made Bob feel like his soul was melting; Jay's tongue dominated his mouth. He was more tender than his crazy couchmate, running his fingers slowly through sand-colored locks. Jay's hands, however, were much busier. Jay finally came up for air, and he had a dazed happy look on his face. His expression suddenly turned evilly mischievous. "Come on, Bob, let's get making with the love." He winked, and Bob smiled eagerly. Slowly Bob reached underneath Jay's shirt and slid it up over his head. Jay's hair fell back out of the shirt, just brushing Bob's nose. As they kissed again he ran his hands over the sensitive softness of Jay's nipples, eliciting soft moans. Gradually his hands reached the narrow hips of the man on top of him and he began to unbuckle his belt. When Jay stood up, his pants slid off easily with an arousing "whoosh" as they hit the floor. Silk boxers, Bob thought happily to himself. Jay descended upon his lover again and stripped him entirely naked. The cool silk of Jay's boxers pressed against his body was a sharp contrast to his own intensifying heat. Bob wrapped his legs around Jay as their tongues intertwined once more, and Jay began to position himself more comfortably. When he thrust himself into Bob, they both cried out in pleasured pain. "Oh, shit, oh fuck, oh yeah man! Shit! That's the shit! Fuck y--" Bob cut of Jay's impassioned string of expletives with a deep kiss. What a shame this is how I have to shut him up, Bob thought sarcastically. Harder and faster became the thrusts until finally, in one sweet instant, the two came simultaneously. Looking up at Jay gasping for air and pushing his sweaty hair back was almost enough to get Bob going again. Jay pulled out and sat up on the couch. "Dude, that was fucking awesome! How'd that shit even happen?" Bob shrugged and kissed Jay swiftly on the nose. "You know what I'm thinking?" Jay said with a wide grin on his face. "I'm thinking I should have shittier days." Bob smiled, then silently yawned. He put his own boxers on and sat up next to Jay. He pointed at the clock. "Shit!" Jay said, looking at the tell-tale hands. "11:30? Shit, I gotta get up early tomorrow!" he paused for a second, and said, "Hey, how about we sleep on the couch tonight?" Bob silently nodded and laid himself down in Jay's arms. The warm night time embrace was always his favorite part of a hot and heavy night. He could feel Jay's warm breath on his neck as he said, "G'night, shitty," before falling asleep. Goodnight, Bob thought to himself. I love you.