Title: Nothing New Under The Sun Author: J'Kitty Fandom: Askewniverse Feedback: jabinkle@unity.ncsu.edu Pairing: Jay and Bob. And Jay. And Bob. Rating: NC 17 for graphic stuffs. Disclaimer: They're Kevin's, not mine. The old milk in the fridge is Kevin's too. I wish he'd throw it out, it's terrorizing the fish. Archive: Sure thing. Type: Bizarro-world Summary: Uh. More from Jay with wings? Notes: Eh. I don't remember pirating anything from anywhere. I claim Bob's slow, overly logical way of thinking, as it resembles my own. ===================================================================================== And so, although Bob himself felt that Jay suddenly sprouting wings was of tremendous importance, his cock decided that the hand on it was eminently more important. He should have rolled away, and made the sleeping Jay stop. But that lithe hand pumping him felt too damn good, and his dick overruled his brain - not for the first time in his life. Things should have been that simple. Then Jay woke up. Bob expected a hundred different reactions. It wasn't as though Jay normally woke up giving handjobs (Bob hoped). And personally, in Jay's place, he would've gone berserk, torn down a wall, sanded off his hand, or killed the person in question. So bracing for any and all of these responses, he was slammed with the seventh puzzle of the day. Next thing he knew, he was on his back, and Jay was on top of him. Vaguely, from another world, his mind commented that his jeans were off. That was the last coherent thought in his head, because Jay, Jay of the Wings, was between his legs and sucking his cock. Those eyes were bright, and watching him. They'd give him a positively hot stare, and then the tongue with them would swipe over the head of his cock, or underneath, and he'd moan and buck. This went on for hours and years until he was begging and babbling and asking Jay to please let him come. He could feel Jay grin around the head of his cock. Oh no. He knew what was going to happen. He felt his balls tighten, and tried to pull Jay off. He wasn't entirely sure that the boy had ever done this (he wouldn't exactly rule it out, either...), and didn't want to whitewash him on the first go. Jay simply held his hips down and swallowed his cock. That was too much, and he screamed Jay's name, and came violently into that teasing mouth. Jay was standing by the end of the bed, still shirtless. As he lay dazedly and watched, the lithe blond stretched, flapped his wings, and scratched his nuts. It was terribly mundane. In fact, Jay himself still looked rumpled and sleepy. He rubbed the joint of his left wing against his temple. Then he wandered into the kitchen and calmly put on a pot of coffee. "Jay," Bob hazarded. The aforementioned stoner poked his head around the corner, "Yes?" Bob paused for a moment, trying to best explain the questions in his mind. "You have psychic powers, wings, and you just gave me head." Jay chugged some milk from the carton and nodded thoughtfully, "That about covers it. Oh. And I borrowed your trench the other night. But nothing bad happened to it." The conversation was not turning in the direction which Bob had expected. He persisted, "But mammals don't have wings." "Bats do." "_PEOPLE_ do not have wings." Jay shrugged. "I'm people. I have wings. They're nice. Chicks will dig 'em. Hells, I even gots into your pants with these bad boys." Bob rubbed his temple, feeling a massive headache coming on. "But people don't have them, Jay." "Angels do." "Angels also don't have dicks." Jay glared at him. If looks could kill, he'd be dead faster than Walt Flanagan's dog. Slowly, moving as if in half-time, Jay began walking towards the couch again. _Oh fuck. I've gone to far. I'm gonna die._ =Fucking idiot!=, Bob's brain screamed, =Run the fuck away!= His body, however, wasn't responding to commands again, because the Look was back in Jay's eyes. That hot, burning, sex look. Then, the hot, burning, sexy Jay was in his lap, and he was grinding those slim hips up against his stomach. Jay was definitely no angel. That wasn't just because he had a cock either. The pressure of Jay's everything against him was too much. Next thing he knew, he'd tumbled Jay onto his back, and said boy's wings were fluttering gently. Combined with that "come hither and fuck me" look, Bob was utterly lost. He found it so incredibly easy to work the pants off Jay, while kissing him and stroking his hands along the places that made the poor blond tense and squirm. Too easy to ease Jay's cock down his throat. Make him scream and buck. He certainly wasn't an angel. Hell, his mouth alone pushed him below a sailor. After a sweaty moment, Jay propped himself up, and wandered again into the kitchen. No. This didn't answer any questions. But it was sure getting fun.