Title: "The Number of the Beast" Fandom: View Askewniverse Pairing: Jay/Silent Bob Rating: PG-13, only for mentions of potential sex, not actual Status: posted to the list Christmas Eve, yo! Archive: The traditional places. If you don't know what the traditional places are, you might want to write and ask. And here's how: Feedback: kel@crazysheep.net Series/Sequels: One-shot bitlet, fer as I know. Disclaimers: Kevin Smith, View Askew Productions, Jason Mewes and Scott Mosier have creative control and ownership of Jay and Silent Bob, not me. Notes: Snickering too hard to write 'em down, actually. Summary: Jay goes a little nuts, Bob gets a tad confused. Warnings: Satanic references. Old music references. Loud music. Homosexual inferences. That's about it. No, really. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "The Number of the Beast" by Kelandris Bob thought the problem was, he really hadn't been listening when he'd come home. His higher functions had been occupied with the wiring schematic for the new security system that store in Highlands'd hired him to design. He'd been...well, *completely* preoccupied. So when he stepped into the apartment, and the air was being torn asunder by jagged riffs of molten chrome, he was a bit perplexed. How had he missed that coming up the stairs? Surely, he hadn't been *that* distracted... Jay turned, and the blaring music cut off mid-wail. Jay tossed the remote onto the couch and sneered at him. He wore tattered cut-offs, black tights, new black high-tops, and his treasured Forked Tongue t-shirt. "Bow down before your master, worm!" Jay struck a pose, cocking a hip out and flinging his arms back. Bob blinked. He looked around. Yeah, still looked like the apartment. He looked back at Jay. He blinked. **What?** "All hail Satan! Bow down, bow DOWN, lowly one!" Jay waved his arms for effect, and Bob leaned in, peering at him. It didn't *look* like Jay was stoned out of his mind. Maybe he was flashing back to something? Jay stepped forward, placing his hands on his shoulders, and pushed down, and Bob...just...*went*, out of confusion more than anything else. He landed on his knees and looked up, still confused. Jay was singing now. *"666, the Number of the Beast/Hell and fire was spawned to be released..."* **Okay. Calm down,** Bob thought. **If he gets a knife, run for the door. Otherwise, you've ridden out stranger moments. No big deal. You can do this. You can do this. You can--** Jay thrust his crotch into Bob's face, wailing the next words. *"The ritual has begun/Satan's work is done," he screamed. *"666, the Number of the Beast!/Sacrifice is going on tonight!"& Bob blinked again. Fuck. He had *no* idea. All he knew was, he was *outta* here for a while. He could go over to Dante's, maybe, work out some initial design specs for the store-- Bob struggled to rise to his feet, and Jay looked down, shaking his head. "I din't say you could get up yet, tubs," he whispered. He rubbed his crotch across Bob's face, and Bob stopped breathing. "All hail Satan." Bob swallowed. Oh, what the hell. "All hail Satan," he whispered back, barely saying the words aloud, and raised his hands to the waistband of Jay's cut-offs. END (Snip of song is from Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast") ***************** Kelandris the Mad Forked Tongue RULES!