Title: Rio Author: Jade Pairing: J/SB I guess... Rating: PG-13 for language. Other than that, G Archive: Yep. Feedback: jade27_al@yahoo.com Disclaimer: I don't own the boys. Kevin does. Too bad about that. I wouldn't mind making a shitload of money from them... Oh yeah, the song "Rio" is by Duran Duran. Notes: I blame South Park, Santa, and Jesus for this one. ------------------------------------------------------- Step. Step. Spin. Thrust. Spin. Thrust. Fondle. Step. Bob leaned back against the wall of the Quick Stop watching his blond companion dance. There wasn't any music, except perhaps whatever the virtual DJ in Jay's head was playing. What does he think about when he dances anyway? No doubt some obscenity laced rap or something. Hair flip. Step. Jump. Step. Thrust. Thrust. Spin. Step. "Jay." The blond stop in mid-fondle and looked back at the short, dark-haired man. "What you want Tons a Fun? Gonna pro-po-si-shun me or some shit? How many times I gotta tell you bitch, I'm all about pussy!" Bob rolled his eyes and shook out another smoke. "What you dancing too?" Jay blinked. "What the fuck you talking about? All that pot musta finally toasted you're brain." Bob just flipped his lighter opened and lit his cigarette, cocking an eyebrow at Jay. Click. Sizzle. "You don' wanna know Lunchbox." Jay shrugged and resumed his dancing. "Then why did I ask." He shot back, not a question, but a blunt statement. Jay gave an exasperated sigh and looked back at Bob again. "You really wanna know this shit, Silent Bob?" Bob nodded. "Alright you fucker." Jay sighed again and cleared his throat. Then he began to sing shakily. "Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand. Just like that river twisting through a dusty land. And when she shines she really shows you all she can. Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande." Bob blinked. The his body started shaking with silent laughter. He tried to stop, but he couldn't if his life depended on it. Which it very well may. Jay might beat the shit out of him when they got home. "Fuck you too, tubby." Jay growled, then turned his back to Bob and resumed his dancing. At least now Bob had a song to go with the rhythm.