Title: Rub Me The Right Way Author: Charles (jcrewguy@gmail.com) Summary: Jay gets a surprise with his new "pretty pipe". Rating: R (for language) Disclaimer: All hail Smith. Not mine. Notes: Written for Barbana, who asked for Jay/Silent Bob with Pop Rocks and a hookah. Thanks to Fu and Random for read-throughs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jay fiddled with the hookah until it was sitting "just right" on the coffee table. Silent Bob had insisted on having no involvement ever since Jay spotted the thing at a thrift store. But once Jay had seen the contraption made of green glass and what looked like gold, there was no stopping him. Silent Bob had watched Jay struggle with the hookah on the way home, wondering where the hell they were going to keep it when they needed the table. The damn thing was huge. Bob pulled some Pop Rocks from one of the many pockets of his voluminous coat and observed as Jay loaded it up with some of the "good shit". "Yo, Lunchbox. Gimme your lighter! And 'cause my ass dragged this motherfuckin' thing home by myself, your lazy ass ain't getting' a smoke from it." Silent Bob favored Jay with a finger before pulling out a lighter and tossing it to Jay. "Careful!" Jay barked as he caught the lighter. "You don't wanna hurt my new baby, do you?" Silent Bob rolled his eyes and tossed some more Pop Rocks into his mouth. "Yeah, yeah. We'll see who's sorry when I'm lighting up, bitch." For a few minutes, the only sounds in the apartment were the Pop Rocks detonating in Silent Bob's mouth and Jay's breathing as he fiddled with the hookah. "Awright!" Jay crowed as he rubbed his hands together. "I'm firin' this bad boy up! Enjoy the show, 'cause you ain't getting' none." Jay flicked the lighter and held the flame to where he figured it should go on the hookah and raised one of the hoses to his mouth. Silent Bob held the packet of Pop Rocks up to his mouth and frowned when there were no more forthcoming. He crumpled the packet up and threw it at Jay's head. Jay was sucking on the hose, so all he could do was raise a finger at Bob. Silent Bob shrugged and retreated to the kitchen, wanting to be clear of the blast zone, should a disaster occur. Sure enough, as Bob rummaged through the fridge, there was a loud boom and the smell of smoke. He hurried back into the living room to find Jay sprawled on the floor with a smile on his face. "Look," Jay said as he pointed to the cloud of smoke. The smoke cleared and revealed a scantily clad blonde female, who was snapping gum and looked vaguely bored. The makeup on her face was overdone but she was still attractive. "Fuckin' A," Jay breathed as he got to his feet. "I gots me a genuine genie! Baby, I am gonna rub yous the right way!" "Excuse me?!?!" the genie said in reply. "Back the fuck off, you stoner shit. You're not getting your hands anywhere near me." "But don't you got to grant me some wishes?" Jay licked his lips lasciviously as he eyed the genie. "Pffft!" The genie's eye was caught by Silent Bob. "Hello there, Mister quiet, dark and handsome." Silent Bob's eyes widened in alarm. He pointed to himself and the genie nodded. "Why don't you try and rub me, big guy. I'm sure I can make your wishes come true," she purred. Silent Bob blushed and his hands grew very busy as he attempted to explain that he and Jay were a thing and Bob was quite loyal to Jay despite the latter's wandering eye. "Enough!" the genie snapped at Silent Bob. "I give up. The two of you deserve each other. To prove I'm not a total bitch, I'll grant one wish for each of you." Jay and Silent Bob looked at each other as Jay's smile grew particularly lewd. "No, not like that you pervy shit! Jesus, you fucking people." The genie snapped her fingers and a lush, green marijuana plant appeared in the apartment. "As long as you never use this hookah again, that plant will give you pot for the rest of your life." The genie leaned so that she was in Jay's face. "Do you understand?" She saw that Jay's eyes were focused on her chest, so she smacked him. She looked at Silent Bob. "Explain it to him, will you?" Silent Bob nodded as if to say, "That hookah is going back to the thrift store as soon as you're gone." "As for you, my bearded lovely." The genie paused and thought about it. "Your little friend here will actually listen to you when you want him to. I'd help you out in the bedroom, but I don't even want to think about *him* in there." "Thanks," said Bob and then shrugged as if to say, "What can you do?" The genie disappeared in another puff of smoke. Silent Bob picked up the hookah and headed for the door. "You ruin everything you fat fuck! If it wasn't for you, that genie would've been grantin' *all* of my wishes. And now you're takin' my pretty new pipe away." Jay continued to rant, but Silent Bob tuned him out as he left the apartment. When he got back, Jay was going to listen. A lot. He was definitely going to listen. Possibly in the bedroom. Wandering eye, my ass, thought Silent Bob.