Title: So What If I Am? Author: Jade Pairing: J/SB Rating: PG-13 for cussing and sex talk and guys smoochin' Archive: Yep. Feedback: jade27_al@yahoo.com Disclaimer: Don't own Jay, Don't own Bob. They belong to The Almighty Kev, Scotty Mo, Fuckin' Miramax and a whole mess of other people I don't wanna name for the sake of being lazy. but the only thing that's important is they aren't mine. Notes: Okei, this came about at work. I was thinking about the line "Come with me, I'll show you Saturn." from Courage by Alien Ant Farm. I tried to think of a different way than Jay or Bob pointing out Saturn in the sky. Then I thought "Sailor Moon" and my favorite senshi.. who I later remembered was *not* Saturn, but Neptune. Then I remembered the fact that Dic change Zoicite into a chick in the American series because Heaven forbid our children learn what's really going on in the world, so, yeah. And to tie this all up, Happy Belated Birthday ren! And I didn't even kill Bob. *snickergiggle* * = Bob Thought.. or emphasis. Whatever. You can figure it out. You're all bright people. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Silent Bob sat in the living room of his shared apartment watching TV. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. A beautiful, *quiet* Saturday afternoon. In fact, Bob thought, it's too quiet. Jay's home, it shouldn't be this quiet. Something's up. Maybe Jay was still asleep... No, because Bob remembered hearing Jay fixing breakfast earlier. *Well then, maybe he went to the store to get some more beer. Why would he do that? That's all we have in the fridge! Right well.. then where the fuck is he?* Bob sighed. He'd had his ass planted on the living room couch all day. Except when he'd gotten up to go to the bathroom, maybe Jay left then.. *No, because he was waiting right outside the door when you were finished.* Bob sighed and hefted himself up off of the couch. The only other thing Bob could thing was that Jay had hurt himself and was unconscious or something. That was the only other logical explanation for why it was so quiet. Creeping down the hallway, Bob slowly peered into Jay's room. Nope. Not there. Nothing there but knotted up sheets and dirty clothing. Maybe he was still in the bathroom? Bob looked across the hall. No. Door was opened, light was off. Well where the fuck did.. Suddenly he heard some clicking and soft words coming from his bedroom. Of course. Porn. Why didn't he think of that? Carefully, Bob opened the door to his bedroom. Sure enough, there was the little deviant sitting in the darkened room, smack in front of the computer screen. The glow of the monitor making hair shine platinum. "Yeah, that's it.." Jay whispered to the screen. Bob went to comment on the hazards of carpal tunnel from typing and jacking off so much, but two things stopped him. One, Jay had headphones on, so he wouldn't have heard Bob anyway. Two, Jay was watching gay porn. Gay anime porn. Gay, *male* anime porn. All of the sudden Jay turned around and shrieked at the sight of Bob, quickly ripping the headphones off and pushing the button on the monitor. "Dude I can explain! I can so fucking explain!" Bob just leaned against the doorframe and listened as his friend continued on. "Alright, so I was fuckin' sitting here watchin' them two fuckin' 'cousins'" he made the quote mark sign with his hands, "from that fuckin' cartoon on Cartoon Network. You know, the one where the chicks are all running around in fuckin' short ass skirts with fuckin' powers and shit?" Bob nodded, even thought Jay had described damn near every anime in the world with that one sentence, but Bob knew which one Jay was talking about. Sailor Moon. "So anyways, the fuckin' one with short blonde hair was eating out that green haired bitch and I was all like 'Fuck yeah, I knew they weren't cousins, fuckin' dykes. I'm gonna see me some girl-on-girl action, yeah!' and then like, it was over and it was way too fuckin' short and I was still way too fuckin' hard so I went back and looked for somethin' else and I found that fuckin' blonde chick from the first seasons, You know, Zoicite? It was her and some other dude, Kunzite? Whatever, but I was like, 'Fuckin' is fuckin, at least I'll see some titties.' But then I clicked on it and FUCK if that chick wasn't a dude! That blonde chick was a fuckin' dude! And they were all goin' at it moaning and shit and fuckin' and well.. fuck man.. it just.. I ain't gay man! You know that!" Bob nodded again, a small smile dancing across his bearded face. Of course Jay wasn't gay. That's why they fucked all the time. Friends with privileges. But he'd let Jay keep his little delusion if it meant he'd keep getting laid. "Hey fuck you, you fat faggy fuck! I ain't gay! Fuck you." Jay growled and shut off the computer, then stalked out past Bob. Well he would have if that fuckin' fat arm wasn't in his way. "Fuckin' move it or lose it you gay ass bitch. I got better things to..." But the end of that sentence was lost on Bob's lips. Bob's sweet, soft lips. Now one might not think that a kiss is such a big deal, but one of Jay's little rules before that first drunk, horny night was no kissing. Kissing involved emotions. With fucking you don't have to look at the person. When you kiss though, you kind of have to, as their face is right there and will undoubtedly be the first thing you see when you open your eyes. If you close them at all. Kissing, the way Bob was kissing him now, all soft and sweet and shit, it showed that he cared. Exactly what Jay didn't want. Emotions. Or hadn't wanted. Not until right now. This kiss was soft, and light. Bob kept his mouth closed, his lips just lingering on Jay's own. The muffled moan from Jay's throat was all the encouragement Bob needed though, and he carefully trailed his tongue over Jay's lips, almost giddy as the mouth slid opened and pulled his tongue in with a strong, wet muscle of its own. The taste was indescribable. Sugar, pot, lemon, and that everyday flavor that made Jay Jay exploded on Bob's tongue. The experience quite similar for Jay, only the flavor in his mouth was popcorn, pot, Pepsi, and the overwhelming taste of Bob. Bob slid a hand up into the honey blond hair of his friend as Jay clasped both hands firmly at the back of Bob's neck. Both tongues playfully battling for dominance as the kiss intensified. Finally, excruciatingly, Jay was the first to pull away. He looked at Bob, a huge grin plastered from ear to ear. "Alright, so what if I am?" He pressed right back up against Bob and licked his lower lip, that popcorn/pot/Pepsi/Bob taste dancing along his tongue again and smiling as the thick arms encircled his waist. -Jadey in the sky with diamonds.