Title: Something Very Silly/I Tried To Warn You Author/Pseudonym: Kimmy* Feedback/E-mail: babykittykimmy13@yahoo.com Summary/Pairing: Jay/SB Disclaimer: All this stuff (i guess) belongs to Kevin Smith. At any rate, it's not mine. Distribution: You mean to tell me you think someone else will wanna read this? I don't think *you* even wanna read this? muhaha Archive: sure, why not? *giggles* Let the madness commence ********************************** once upon a time, jay was not at the mall. he was at the quickstop instead. outside the quickstop, in fact. but nooooooooooo one was there, except him, of course, and bob, and randal and dante had the store all locked up and was makin out and stuff. eww, kissies. so jay was soooooooooooo bored, and he was afraid to do anything to make bob not be silent anymore cuz he might get arrested or maybe someone would come up and ahhhhh that would be bad. so he was bored and stuff, and he was all looking around and around and his head was starting to spin from lookin in circles like that, and he was about to stop altogether and fall on the ground, but then he sawed this butterfly. it was pretty and black and orange, you might even say it was one of those thug life butterflies that everyone looooooooooves so much. so he decided "hey i'm gonna get that butterfly cuz i want it." so then jay started to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun after that butterfly, cuz it was all fast and it could fly and jay couldn't. sometimes he thought he could but that was when bob had to make him stop takin that stuff and anyways he was ruuuuuuuuuuunnnin after the pretty butterfly and that silly butterfly didn't wanna get caught. jay didn't really know why it didn't wanna get caught, he thought he was a fun guy and why wouldn't that butterfly wanna hang out with him? but anyhows, he kept tryin, and he started to have to jump up and down tryin to catch that butterfly. runnin and jumpin at the same time was kinda fun but also kinda made him sorta wanna fall. it was easier than trying to land on his feet every time he jumped really high, specially when it sorta almost hurt when his feet hit the hard cement after he jumped up really high. but he didn't fall cuz that would hurt even more. and he kept on chasing that butterfly, and that butterfly kept flying really really far and fast and stuff, but it didn't go no higher but jay still had to jump and jump to try to get it. then this one time jay almost fell when he landed, so bob came over and grabbed him and gave him one of those yukky kissies to make him forget about what he was doin. so then they did stuff that could get em in a lot of trouble if everyone wasn't disappeared from the quickstop for some reason or another. jay's cheeks was all rosy and he was even happier than he was when he founded that butterfly, cuz bob was better than that butterfly and he didn't even have to run after him. the end.