Title: Soul Connections Author: Ember Graze Pairing: J/SB Disclaimer: I don't own Kevin Smith or Jason Mewes, I don't know if I would be up to that challenge. Sequels: There shall be more...unless you want me to quit. Soul Connections ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The fight wasn't too bad, it was the silence that followed that drove Jay out of the house that night. It had been a normal fight for the two, Jay already couldn't remember what it was about but he did notice that it hurt more than normal. Bob had actually spoken, proof that he had been pushed over the edge, and not only spoken but told Jay in an superior tone that he lacked intellegence and that no matter how much he rambled he would never be able to articulie...articulia...well Jay wasn't sure what it meant but he knew asking Bob would only prove his lack of knowledge and so, admiting defeat he sat down on the couch sadly. There he remained until he gave up on the silence and left still steaming anger. Night was nearing now and he would have to go home soon. He dreaded the idea. It was now obvious that Bob looked down upon him and he didn't want to see the look in Bob's eyes when he returned home like a lost little bitch. Jay was so lost in thought that he almost didn't notice the crash until he hit the ground. He had walked right into someone. Right into someone who looked rather familiar. "Yo, you look just like me only with tits an' all. I'd sooooo fuck you." Jay quipped as he stood looking at the girl he'd ust knocked over. "Help me up Jay! You stupid mother fucker commin' all outta nowhere, knocking me down." "Whoa, how the hell do you know my name? You crazy bitch." "I am you, you fucking moron. Well spiritually anyway. Ummm.. we might wanna go somewhere else to discuss this." "Discuss what? And if you're me, why the hell do you have tits?" The girl sighed before standing and walking in silence down a couple of streets towards Ausbury Park. She knew Jay was following her there was no way he would stay behind. She finally reached the park and sat down on a bench, Jay following. "I've been looking for you." she said, "You're awfully far away from your house." "Yeah well, hey if you were looking for me why are you even in this part of town?" "I had to pass through Red Bank. Good comics ya know. Some place called 'The Secret Stash'." "Yeah that's Brodies place. Hey wait, less chit chat more explaining. Who the fuck are you?" "Jay, i'm your soul. Well your sould in its materilized form." "But you're a chick." "Yeah and that's kinda why i'm here. Jay have you ever heard the term 'soulmates'." "Yeah." "Well, i, i mean you, or we, whatever, have found ours." "Yeah Jussy." "No, not Jussy. Oh boy, you're gonna hate this. You see female souls are only meant for male souls. Know any guys who might hold the title of 'soulmate' to you?" "I ain't fucking gay lady." "Maybe you're not but I tell you, you know who i'm talking about. Even if you won't admit it, now go home and get some rest. I'll come by your apartment tomorrow. Don't worry you're the only one who can see me. We'll discuss this more later. After you've let it sink in some." And with that she was gone leaving a bewildered and somewhat confused Jay sitting on a bench in the park denying what had just come to his mind. ~~~~~~~ you want more? you gotta beg. Personally i think that this is not comming out nearly as good as i had hoped it would. oh well.