Title: Soul Connections Author: Ember Graze Pairing: J/SB Disclaime: Do you think we can consider silen bob a mewes wrangler or not? i mean that is crossing lines between characters and actors. anyway jay only belongs to bob. and vice versa. The next morning the strange girl had shown up pon their doorstep at an unreasonable hour of the morning (noon) and invite Jay to lunch at the corner cafe. Seeing that Bob had already left to deal solo, Jay readily agreed assuming it was the only way he was gonna get fed. They were just aproaching the resteraunt when the girl turned to Jay. "Listen, i can only stay in a visible human form for about three hours so let's not make this too long or everyone in the dinner will think that you are talking to yourself." "Whatever. I'm just here for the free food." "That's nice to know Jay. Obviously Bob was right about your mind's ability to process things that involve consequneces or a higher level of thinking." And with that she entered the dinner leaving a momentarily scared Jay to stand for a moment before entering and taking a seat at the booth which she had already choosen. "Listen, i'm not as dumb you people think i am. And who the hell are you to make an assesment? Let's go with that. who the hell are you?" "I'm your soul in a material form." "Yeah yeah, you said that last night but what the fuck is your name? I can't just refer to you as my soul, damnit." "My name, if you must know, is Jana. People call me Jay. Afterall i am your's." "Ok, and the fuck why are you here?" "Well Jay ya see i knida fucked things up for the both of us. But it's all your fault anyway if you weren't so dense i wouldn't be here right now. You see in general the Earth soul is supposed to find their mate before there spiritual soul does. Unfortunately, you found Bob but never admitted to yourself hat you two were meant to be as a couple. Then i found Bob's soul and assuming that you two were coupled by now, i kinda, had sex with him. And thus all the changes you two feel in your relationship, like all the fighting, come from the fact that on a higher plain of existance you two have already coupled." "God damnit. It would figure that my soul is fucking more horny than me and can't keep her panties up for long enough me to have some ucking peace!" After screaming this of course Jay realized his mistake as everyone in the diner turned to look at him. "What?" He yelled at them, and they all quickly turned back to their meals. "Hey now," Jana recovered, "What kinda right do you have to say that this is my fault? You shoulda been fucking the boy months ago." "Fuck you!" "Fuck you too! Now i suggest you go find that tubby bitch and have a talk with him because if you don't the fighting is only gonna get worse." "God damnit! No one calls Bob a tubby bitch but me, got it? This really is so not fucking fair, my soul is a fucking horny bastard." "We already discussed this, and no i'm not. I'm a fucking horny bitch, and therein lies your problem." And with that she got up and began walk away. "Awww, FUCK! All coming in and outta my life telling me what to do, fucking ay. i ain't for this shit. Hey!" Jay yelled just before Jana reached the door. Causing her to spin on her heel and raise an eyebrow. "If you're so horny, can we get it on?" "I'd say yes if it wasn't gonna be just a form of glorified masterbation. But it is so, no. Oh, and Jay. They all think you're talking to yourself." She said nodding in the direction of the bar with her head. Then she turned and walked out the door just as Jay turned to once again notice that everyone was staring. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Anyone catch the blatant reference to one of luna's stories in there? if you did i'll give you a shiny new cracker. wait a minute...that's not right, nevermind.