Title: Soul Connections (4/4)Author: Ember GrazePairing: J/SBDisclaimer: I own nothing. Actually wait that's not true i do have my muses and they're not that happy with you guys right now.~~~~~~~~~~Soul Connections Jay knew Bob was holding him. Jay knew Bob knew. And Bob knew that his Jay was hurting."You know you could have just said 'Bob i like you'?""You know you could have just said anything ever? You know you should have noticed that something was wrong? You know how much more it hurt that you didn't even notice anything till i's already gone all pussy assed cryin' an' shit? You know i's love your stupid ass in a way that is to complex for me to tryin' say?" Bob as usual said nothing and only stared. Jay's remarks had hurt him down to the core but the last sentence seemed to take away all of the sting. He pulled back out of the embrace and stared at Jay for a minute. Feeling eyes on him Jay looked up and was met with the most tender, sweet, thorough, and yet still erotic kiss to ever be laid upon his lips. "You know that my soul told me we were meant to be or do you think i'm crazy?""I know a lot more than you think Jay""You know how much i want to make love to you right now? Not fuck, not have sex, make love." Bob never responded. He only kissed Jay again even more deep and yet somehow even more tender. It was about this point in time that Jay realized that he was being lowered back on to his bed. His first thought was 'i don't wanna be the bitch here', but then he looked into Bob's eyes and completely smitten took his place underneath Bob without any fight. The first thing to go was Bob's trench and after that anything else that was preventing one or the others skin from touching the others. For a moment they stopped to savor the feel of each other, of where they were at this moment, the moment which meant everything. Then Bob entered Jay. Jay yelped and Bob looked up but Jay shook his head reassuringly and they began to move in a rythmic pattern. Jay was still in pain but Bob's soothing touch calmed him down. 'So this is what the chick feels like her first time' Jay thought almost with a chuckle. Then he remembered Jana, maybe it wasn't that far from the truth. All too soon Bob came and after noting that Jay was still erect Bob gave him a blowjob almost as a thank you."I'm sorry if that wasn't all you thought it would be." Bob said after he realized that it was probably not as pleasure inducing for Jay as it was for him. 'Specially since Jay was being opened up for the first time."It was everything i've ever wanted, because it was with you. The sexual pleasure thing will get better with time but i'd do it again anytime you wanted." And with that Jay rolled over to spoon with Bob and the two feel into a comfortable silence. Their heartbeats slowed and in time they relaxed totally. Tired and dishelved the two fell asleep beside each other with the promise of a new tomorrow. ~~~~~~~~~ Yeah i know it wasn't too great but i'm new at writing sex. Guess i popped my cherry, too bad it was with this piece of crap. Sorry to make you wait so long for something so disappointing.