Title: Tax Time Author: Charles (jcrewguy@gmail.com) Pairing: Jay/Silent Bob Rating: R Summary: Silent Bob does taxes. Jay watches. Archive: List archive. Notes: For the 3rd anniversary challenge. Thanks to Nat for the beta. %%%%%%%% Jay sat on the opposite side of the dining room table and stared at Bob. There were few things sexier than that fat motherfucker goin' to work like he was now. Jay didn't understand why Silent Bob insisted on doing this every year, but he didn't mind. So damn hot, with the pencil behind his ear, and the focused look on his face as he would press buttons on the calculator and then compare the results on that with the numbers on the form. Occaisionally, Bob would shake his head in disgust at something and reach for the pencil and put the eraser end to use. Then it would promptly go back to where it came from. No twirling between his stubby fingers. Silent Bob was all business. Finally, after a long and agonizing wait, Silent Bob exhaled and ran a hand through his hair. He looked at Jay and said, "Finished." "'Bout time! So, we getting' anything back?" Bob proudly showed Jay the completed forms. "Awright!" Jay whooped. "Time to celebrate!" Bob shook a finger at Jay. Not until the forms were signed and in the envelope. Jay couldn't help bouncing in anticipation as he watched Silent Bob get the forms ready for mailing. After what seemed like an eternity to Jay, the envelope was stamped and sealed. He tackled Bob, who was ready for him. Silent Bob scooped Jay up in his arms and the two of them began to kiss. After a moment, Jay broke off the kiss and glared at Bob. "Damn, yo. Won't they ever make that envelope shit taste good?" Silent Bob shrugged as if to say, "Probably not." He looked down at his rapidly swelling crotch and nodded his head. "Yeah, yeah. That's always guaranteed to get the taste out of my mouth."