Title: Terra Firma: Portal Author: Luna "Tic" Vee Rating: NC-17 Warnings: In this chapter? Uh, fellatio, and insinuated tentacle rape (doesn't happen, though, I'm saving that for another story). Archive: Groovy. Feedback: Druidess@msn.com Series/Sequel: First chapter, Terra Firma. Summary: Jay and Silent Bob get sucked (pardon the pun) into some trouble. Jay gets just plain sucked. First chapter. Expect more fun. Cliffhanger (dun dun dun!). *** "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh FUCK YEAH!!!" Jay cried. He lay naked and prone, on the living room couch, while Bob was on his knees, doing his best to...accommodate his lover. Pleasure rushed and surged in Jay like a tidal wave carrying a Tesla Coil. He bucked into those sweet lips, making Bob swallow, letting out low guttural moans in-between shrill cries of any phrases that came to mind. He fisted his hands in Bob's seal dark hair and clenched his eyes tight, his mind racing with images of Bob, Bob's mouth, Bob's mouth around his cock, and himself, his pale, skinny form, being pleasured by his bulky beloved. Bob was sporting a pretty mean hard-on, though he decided to let Jay have his fun and wait his turn. God Jay tasted good. Like salt, whipped cream, cherries, and that wonderful Jay-ish taste that had no other definition. He swallowed and hummed low in his throat, listening to the lovely sounds escaping the slight blonde before him. Jay couldn't take it any more, he was on the edge, and he was overflowing. "BOB!" he screamed as he came, or some variation of the name of his lover. Neither he nor Bob knew, because right at that second, the room took on a frightening pink glow. "WHAT THE FUCK?" Jay cried, as soon as he opened his eyes. He bolted out of his position, wrenching himself from Bob's mouth, and wrapped himself around him, quaking. Bob blinked as Jay pulled away and latches onto him, then looked around, quaking as the realization set in that THIS, was not normal. "What the fuck is going on, Lunchbox? What the HELL did you do to me?" Jay was almost cutting off Bob's air, as he clung for dear life, confused and afraid. To his dismay, Bob shrugged, in a similar condition, and clung to him tightly as well, his big strong arms comforting him somewhat. Suddenly, the pink glow of the room slid from the walls, from the ceiling, from everything else, and converged into a blinding circle of light directly below Jay and Bob. It made a sizzling sound as it surged forward with beams of light, forming a pillar to the ceiling and surrounding the stoners with it. The light below them morphed into some kind of energy, and large tentacle-like, almost gelatinous appendages sprang from the circle of energy, and started wrapping themselves around Jay's limbs. His wrists, ankles, neck, and even his cock. They worked their way around his waist and thighs, getting anything they could. Jay's mind immediately flashed to the first thing the situation reminded him of... "HOLY FUCK! I'M BEING TENTACLE RAPED! BOB! HELP!!!" Unfortunately, Bob was busy fighting tentacles off of himself, and away from Jay's ass. The tentacles sprang up faster than he could knock them away, and soon he was being wrapped by the tentacles as well. Jay screamed, thrashing, as the tentacles wrapped themselves around his fighting Bob. "DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU FUCKING...THING!" To no avail. Soon, the tentacles dragged them down, down, down, and into the energy on the floor, through the floor, and out of their apartment. Bob found himself being flung through what seemed to be a tunnel, now completely naked. He blushed, but was more concerned about his boy at the moment. He looked over and saw Jay, falling with him, curled in a ball, whimpering. He noted that Jay was alright, frightened, but alright, and decided to try and figure out his surroundings. `Alright now...I just finished blowing Jay, then suddenly the room turns pink and tentacles attack us. We get pulled into the floor, and suddenly we're falling through this tunnel... This is new,' Bob thought. Lights whizzed by the boys, whipping past them in streaks of colour. Pastels swirled in a tube around them, wide, clockwise, surrounding them completely, a tunnel of colour leading to God knows where, with seemingly no end. Green, blue, purple, pink, and more blue, like squillion glowsticks going the speed of sound, blaring past them, the colours bleeding into eachother creating a beautiful effect, the splendor only ruined by Jay and Bob's ass-clenching fear. Bob noted the beauty, and looked down, to where only he could see more colour whizzing up at them. He then looked back to Jay, who had uncurled from his ball, and was now admiring the beauty of the light around them, his deep brown eyes wide in wonder. Lights shone on Jay's pale, still sweat-sheened skin, turning him a dazzling pastel rainbow of colour, making him even more lovely to feast his eyes upon. "Jay..." escaped his lips, as he tried not to become aroused by the sight of his beauty. Afterall, he'd just sobered and gone soft from his earlier boner. Jay, somehow able to hear the near-whisper from Bob over the howl of air whipping past them, looked over at his beloved, and smiled. "Lunchbox, we need to buy you a treadmill. Damn, I'da thought you'd lost shitloads from all that...'exercise' we do." He thrust his hips out to accent his point, making Bob twitch. Bob, recovering, rolled his eyes and shrugged, eliciting a smirk from his boy. He opened his mouth to make a comeback, but before he had a chance to say anything, they were both engulfed in a blinding white light. They had finally hit bottom... *** Bum bum bummm!