Title: written in blood Author: ^v^Lawrie^V^ Fandom: View Askewniverse Pairing: Jay and Bob Feedback: busrampbeauty@yahoo.com Archive: I would be honored Rating: uhm...R for violence? Disclaimer: I wish I did own Jay and bob...but I don't. ::snaps fingers:: damn. Warning: If you don't like blood, don't read it Spoilers: this story occurs after Justice gets out of jail and Jay is consumed with her. BOb is telling the story ****** THE THIRST Warm, comforting friend Rolling down my arms my legs Touching my lips Dripping Snaking Slithering it's way around the curves of my body Holding me Sustaining me My life force Embracing me in warm puddles of crimson Shining like a silver goddess Beautiful tool Parts the skin Hold my breath Beauty again I run my fingers through the tear-like drops making their perfect circles around my skin a welcome release for the pain the agony you put me through no matter it's free now the anger the sadness the hurt all running out of me trying to get away running away from me I sit in the hot steam in the floor of the shower it runs toward the drain it runs toward the door Runs from me runs from you hides in obscure corners runs over my body beautiful red nakedness my life running onto the floor why do you come what do you want of me now you pull me up the blood runs out time runs out why can i not have this one indulgence why must you ruin that too i feel strange i feel good i see myself i do not see you i feel serene i feel content i hear you screaming but it seems so far away i feel like i'm slipping out of this dreamlike state or was reality the dream or am i dreaming now oh dream do not end i am content the blood has run out time has run out i have finally escaped you i am free.