Title: You Know You Want It Author: Charles (jcrewguy@gmail.com) Rating: R Summary: Jay/Randal, back of the video store, after closing. Pairing: Jay/Randal Archive: Yes to list archives, otherwise ask. Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be. All hail Kevin. Notes: Kel's idea. Heehee. ------------- Randal looked up from the forms he was filling out when he heard the knock. "Fucking boss," he muttered. "Making me fill out paperwork after the store's closed." He headed for the door. "What? What the fuck do you want?" Jay continued to knock on the door until Randal opened it. "Yo, I knows your ass wants what I'm selling." "Fuck off, junkie. I don't do drugs." Randal started to close the door on Jay, but he stuck his foot in the door. "Who said I was offering you some of my chronic blunt? Shee-it, what you really want is my sweet, sweet ass!" Randal stepped back and let Jay in. "Shhh!" he hissed. "For your information, I am not gay, and the only way I want your ass is out of the goddamn store so's I can go home." Jay shrugged. It was Randal's loss. He left Randal in the video store and returned to Silent Bob's side. "I *told* you that video store clerk was saving himself for the QuickStop guy!"